Start apologizing now!!!

Butch, I'm sorry. I questioned you all week. I think maybe deep down I just didn't want to set myself up for disappointment.

I was too hard on you in the first half. Without all the drops, Dobbs throws one more TD and we probably score 2-3 more FGs. Outside of the first red zone possession (where there was a dropped TD on a pretty good matchup and playcall, actually) the first half play calling wasn't that bad.

Execution was lacking, but you got their heads in straight at halftime, came out, and got it done on offense and defense.

I was wrong

I had no faith

I'm a dumbass

Thank you Butch, go Vols!

Reactions: 2 people
Lol! All 4 of my chambers are shot, but I'm proud to be a Vol! Enjoy this fellas...we deserve it. Let's use this momentum And keep the train rolling right through Athens next week.

Gotta keep this momentum and go into to Athens and crap on the G in the middle of the field.

Everyone who said fire Butch we suck and all that crap first half. Do what you need to do on this thread.

Also say your sorry to Jumper because he played a great game.

Yes, Jumper played a pretty good game today! Does that make up for the 10 + games that he was horrible in? I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but in my opinion, Colton jumper is not the answer at middle linebacker!

Last edited:
Yes, Jumper played a pretty good game today! Does that make up for the 10 + games that he was horrible in? I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but in my opinion, Colton jumper is not the answer at middle linebacker!

Because players don't improve as they gain experience and the game slows down for them? Stupid.

Gotta keep this momentum and go into to Athens and crap on the G in the middle of the field.

Hurd dat! Gonna enjoy this one all the week though. Hope our boys enjoy it tonight only, then start grinding again tomorrow. Gotta keep the momentum going.

It does who cares about the other games because we beat Florida, we're 4-0, and the rest of the SEC knows.. #wgwtfa

Everyone who said fire Butch we suck and all that crap first half. Do what you need to do on this thread.

I'll gladly say I was wrong..I wanted to be wrong...I begged to be wrong..but I do not apologize. I'm just glad I was wrong.

Nothing to apologize for.....Butch was clearly choking it away in the first half then turned it around the second half and we started playing like everyone expected us to.

Right. Butch didn't drop five balls in the second half like he did in the first.

Nothing to apologize for.....Butch was clearly choking it away in the first half then turned it around the second half and we started playing like everyone expected us to.

Butch had nothing to do with that poor first half. The players were failing to make plays. Butch coached a great game today imo

Reactions: 5 people

Always defended Jumper. Staff eh kinda sorry but he makes 4 mill I think venting on a forum not too bad.

Butch didn't choke Fade.Our players droped 4 balls that would have been touch downs or first downs

I didn't make any threads about fahring Butch, but I was sweating and cursed a blue streak in the first half. I probably have maligned Jumper though. He played with a lot of heart and had his head in this game. I offer apologies for my disparagement of Jumper. I hope he can play like that from here on out. Maybe he got the monkey off of his back too because he looked like a different player tonight.

Butch had nothing to do with that poor first half. The players were failing to make plays. Butch coached a great game today imo

I think after u let this marinate..,. Considering everything going on..,, coaching narrative talk, trash talk, everybody picking on the matchup disadvantage, the first half result, fans booing...

Yeah he did. Whatever they did at halftime... Worked

I did immensely enjoy Butch going off his coach speak script for a moment after the game with the "ducks can pull trucks" comment. So sweet.

VN Store

Back