Top 5 single player games for me this generation

1)GoW
2)Witcher 3
3)Uncharted 4
4)Spiderman
5)Fallen Order

The ending was epic

Reactions: tweezervol
Got this for Christmas. Been playing. Pretty fun, but some real annoying bugs and performance issues. Could be because I am on an older XBox One but never had issues before.

Top 5 single player games for me this generation

1)GoW
2)Witcher 3
3)Uncharted 4
4)Spiderman
5)Fallen Order

The ending was epic
Just finished Fallen Order last night. I'd agree it's in my top 5 and it's probably number 2 for me.

The writing solid, gameplay was fantastic, and my favorite thing was that I could jump back in really easily even I had a few week break between playing.

One of my biggest frustrations with games is complexity that takes a while to remember how to play if life takes over and I dont get to play for several weeks. With Fallen Order, I was able to jump back in and immediately play well. I enjoyed GoW for the same reason.

Agree that the ending was epic!

Just finished.

I thought the ending was anti climatic. Felt like there was another chapter/world needing visiting.

Game was buggy. Load times sucked. Game would randomly stop rendering enemy movement. Cant tell the number of T pose enemies I fought. Even some of the bosses.

My xbox has never struggled with any game like this. At times it was almost unplayable.

I agree on the pick-up-ability, combat was excellent. Writing and story line was good until you leave Darthomir the last time. Then they just kinda gave up. Definitely felt like "oh no here come the credits, how do we end this?" Running away and some button mashing was apparently the only answer they could find.

I will say best Star Wars game in a LONG time. Story was predictable because of the setting but they did a good enough job where I didnt mind it.

Just finished this game as well. Great game, not perfect but it was a lot of fun to just play and explore. Hope there's more games with this type of gameplay coming for Star Wars.

Bumping this because I finally got around to playing this on the PS5.

I like the game, like the story. My only complaint is the controls are a bit floaty and off on places where they need to be precise. Specifically areas where you slide down, I found several of those parts very frustrating and took several tries to get right, but at the least you weren't punished very much for falling.

Looking forward to the sequel.

Also a huge pet peeve of this game, the lack of fast travel. Having to go through the whole map many times to find collectibles to get a Platinum trophy was a pain.

VN Store

Back