Star Wars Battlefront 3 (PC, PS4, X1) game play trailer set to unveil on 04/17/2015

I LOVE Christopher Lee, the actor. However I didn't care for Dooku. He was unnecessary. Should've kept Maul as the main villain throughout the whole trilogy.

I remember first seeing Maul and thinking his double bladed light saber was pretty much the coolest thing that I'd ever see.

Reactions: 3 people
Arguably the two coolest characters in the prequels (Qui-Gon and Maul) were both killed off in the first movie! Maul should've been the villain throughout the entire trilogy. Qui-Gon should've died in the 3rd act.

Palpatine was the best thing about the prequels. The actor who played him was great

Well that sucks. No use even checking it out?

You should check it out. The graphics are nice and something about killing stormtroopers is satisfying. I just had really high hopes for this one, however.

You should check it out. The graphics are nice and something about killing stormtroopers is satisfying. I just had really high hopes for this one, however.

Is it Battlefield with Star Wars skins and textures?

I'll check it out. I had high hopes myself.

I am not a big Star Wars fan so I was passing any way. Hopefully, it will be good once the game coms out since a lot of people have been hyping it and love Star Wars.

Rebel Scum!
:machgun:

Reactions: 3 people

Is it as good as the first 2, about the same, or worse?

Eh, it's okay. I wish there was a double jump feature without having to give up one of my card spots for a jetpack. Also, I wish there was more than one controller layout or way to map the buttons like on pc. Every time I'm shooting, I accidentally hit the melee button. Another thing is that I wish you could lock it in third or first person in settings rather than as the match starts.

Also, I wish there was more than one controller layout or way to map the buttons like on pc. Every time I'm shooting, I accidentally hit the melee button. Another thing is that I wish you could lock it in third or first person in settings rather than as the match starts.

Soon, you'll be able to remap the buttons on your Xbox One controller | The Verge

If you play on Xbox One, the new Elite controller allows 200+ button mapping setups you can save for each individual game you play. If you can wait, all controllers will have the capability with Windows 10 on Xbox One in the future.

If you're on PS4, it also has a button mapping option, but it may have to be changed if you play another game and don't want that particular button to do what it did in Battlefront.

Last edited:
I was gonna buy this but after playing decided it's not for me . The higher level players have a clear advantage , hard as crap to get kills , weapons shoot like they do on the movies . Super inaccurate

I was gonna buy this but after playing decided it's not for me . The higher level players have a clear advantage , hard as crap to get kills , weapons shoot like they do on the movies . Super inaccurate

In the beta, playing as the Rebels on Hoth is pretty much a death sentence. My first few matches I went 1-9, 2-12, etc. After I got the hang of map flow, which blaster was for me, and where the power ups were on the map, I was getting 25+ kills a match. I hated it at first too, and I think it will still disappoint all but the most hardcore Star Wars fan (it is a pretty generic shooter thus far, compared to Battlefield). Heck, I probably won't be getting it either if it is as vanilla as this at launch, but not because it is hard or unfair.

In the beta, playing as the Rebels on Hoth is pretty much a death sentence. My first few matches I went 1-9, 2-12, etc. After I got the hang of map flow, which blaster was for me, and where the power ups were on the map, I was getting 25+ kills a match. I hated it at first too, and I think it will still disappoint all but the most hardcore Star Wars fan (it is a pretty generic shooter thus far, compared to Battlefield). Heck, I probably won't be getting it either if it is as vanilla as this at launch, but not because it is hard or unfair.

spot on. generic shooter is probably too kind.

It seems that they're using Star Wars as a selling point instead of gameplay. Definite pass for me.

I don't understand this post. Of course the name alone sells a ton. But, isn't one of the modes 40 players shooting down a Walker on Hoth? How is that not using Star Wars for gameplay?

I agree with others...it seems fairly basic and shallow....but what did ppl expect? How robust is the Star Wars armory in the movies? What would have made this better?

Not saying anyone is wrong here...just curious what ppl expected/wanted.

VN Store

Back