Stanford Up Big at Pauley Pavillion

UCLA is about to wrap up a #1 seeed.

That's the only reason I turned the game on. I UCLA loss would help us so much. It's really ridiculous when refs change the entire game. I don't think they should ever be in that position. Stanford had UCLA all but whipped until the freebies at the end.

Wow. Stanford can't get a break.

Lot's of class by UCLA at the end. God forbid they hold the ball and run out the clock...

Stanford has bad defense and apparently no depth. They had the Bruins beat and couldn't close the deal.

Not really.

UCLA knocked out of the running for a 1 seed wouldn't help us? As I see it, there are 6 potential teams looking for 1 seeds, most likely 5. Duke beating UNC could get them both one (thought I doubt it).

We are in good position now, but what happens if we lay an egg in the SEC Tourny? We need as much cushion as possible right now.

Officiating in the SEC is almost perfect when compared to the PAC 10. The USC-Oregon game in Eugene this year is the worst officiated game I've seen. Ever.

I'll take your word for it. Hard to believe after watching the SEC refs, but I haven't watched a ton of PAC-10 games

UCLA knocked out of the running for a 1 seed wouldn't help us? As I see it, there are 6 potential teams looking for 1 seeds, most likely 5. Duke beating UNC could get them both one (thought I doubt it).

We are in good position now, but what happens if we lay an egg in the SEC Tourny? We need as much cushion as possible right now.

If we win Sunday afternoon, we get a No. 1 seed. It's pretty simple.

If we win Sunday afternoon, we get a No. 1 seed. It's pretty simple.

It's possible, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it. We can't stand to slip up at all. Not many are as high on us as they were, so it'd be possible for them to screw us.

I am honestly starting to think we'll have to run the table through the SEC tourney to get that 1 seed. I doubt it will actually take that much, but it just feels like it.

Really? That is one place that I want to watch a game from before I pass.

wooden is long gone. the sitelines stink and there are pillars all over the place than can block your view. even in the midcourt seats it feels like you are miles from the action. ucla fans aren't exactly the greatest fans on earth either. attendance at pauley was pretty lousy up until a couple of years ago.

I just saw the "foul" for the first time. The ref who called it should be suspended. And, the Committee should consider the controversy when determining the 1-seeds. Worst foul call ever. Nothing can top that. Absolutely disgraceful.

VN Store

Back