• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

spurrier going to miami?

I think it has a tremendous effect on our recruiting. The kids we were looking to steal from Miami would probably end up staying there to play for SOS. Miami would become a huge player in recruiting again. Imagine the teams Miami would field with Spurrier recruiting instate. Scary thought, at least they are in the ACC.

The main guys that we are targeting this year that are committed to the U are Graig Cooper and some DBs. The DBs are higher on UF than us and Cooper said that he likely won't be going to UM if Coker is fire, he is likely a Vol. Some of USCe's commits might switch though. It will help our recruiting in SC which is good.

plus we could turn around and raid the state of South Carolina....I dont think the blue chips that are committed now to USC stay of SOS leaves

Spurrier in today's AJC put that rumor to rest. Coach Spurrier stated his goal was to win a SEC title at SC and he wasn't going anywhere else.

of course that's what he's going to say, but if the U puts on a full court press I'll bet SOS could be swayed

plenty of successful ex-Miami players coaching....so there won't be an offer for Spurrier to refuse...

VN Store

Back