Spring practice is here!

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Tomorrow is the day! I'm excited to see and talk some football. Although, the timing seems like a bit of a tease since next week is spring break.

Besides the obvious quarterback stuff, what are you excited to see in this spring?

Defense should win matchups early, if not could be a sign of pending trouble.

Excited to see OL play, curious about WRs and if the hype surrounding HB is legit.

Defense should win matchups early, if not could be a sign of pending trouble.

Excited to see OL play, curious about WRs and if the hype surrounding HB is legit.
The OL will be interesting to watch. We won't have Wanya Morris this spring and I'm guessing we won't see a lot of Trey Smith, either.

Who else is injured or out? Quavaris Crouch had shoulder surgery. And I haven't heard anything about Baylen Buchanan being cleared.

Reactions: Remy
The OL will be interesting to watch. We won't have Wanya Morris this spring and I'm guessing we won't see a lot of Trey Smith, either.

Who else is injured or out? Quavaris Crouch had shoulder surgery. And I haven't heard anything about Baylen Buchanan being cleared.

Not sure, haven’t seen a complete list. Perhaps we will get one from Pruitt. I wasn’t even tracking Morris was out.

I hope Buchanan can make it back on the field. He's got the potential to be a great one.

I’m excited to see who is gonna step up in the WR group outside of Palmer, Especially Velus Jones and Gibbs. Also, who is going to be the leader on D and fill the void that DB and NW left. I have a strong suspicion that Henry T is going to be that guy.

The other thing I’m going to be looking for is how Pruitt talks about the guys coming out ready to play for Spring Ball. Sure there will be some rust, but I feel like these guys will show up ready to work from day 1.

No injuries please.🤞🏻

Anxious to see how the WR rotation shakes out, who emerges as a pass rushing threat, and our ILB spot. GBO!!!

Attachments

• 723BFCDF-1347-46A0-9A46-6B37FB3AAA8A.jpeg
    723BFCDF-1347-46A0-9A46-6B37FB3AAA8A.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: orangebloodgmc

Buchanan should be cleared to resume getting burned shortly

I’m eager to see overall mindset of winning mentality. I know that’s vague but rebuilding a program has so much to do with this. The energy and expectation to win should be there. It’s such a difference maker and these young guys have started to bring it.

The OL . . . as mentioned above, Morris is out and I imagine that Trey will be very limited, which leads me to think that maybe Kennedy is limited as well to protect from injury. With that being said, I believe we will see how our 2's are progressing and in turn have an understanding of what the rotation will be in the Fall.

GBO

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back