SPRING PRACTICE BEGINS MARCH 18! WHO'S READY

WillisWG

I don't like radicals left or right!
Time to put a few of these off-season threads on hold.

Nico's light is already bright so which RS-FR benefits the most? Is it E. Davis? Leacock? or one of the OL? Weathersby?

Which SO get the boost? Gibson? Seldon? Carter? Hobbs?

Who's the sleeper?

Tickets will be sold in donor rank order beginning with season ticket holders. Season ticket holders will receive more information on how to purchase tickets, as well as parking availability, from the Tennessee Fund and UT Athletic Ticket Office beginning the week of Feb. 19.

Who's getting into Neyland? Who's watching on the Big?

A must watch 👇

Last edited:
Vol Village will open at 11 a.m. and feature food trucks, an appearance by the Spirit Squad and VFL Sterl The Pearl, sponsor activations and fun activities for all ages. The Vol Village Music Festival returns this year with live bands on stage in Lot 9 prior to kickoff and following the spring game leading up to the start of Tennessee's baseball contest against LSU at 5:30 p.m. in Lindsey Nelson Stadium. No ticket is required for Vol Village.

The Orange & White Game will air live on SEC Network+ and across all Vol Network radio affiliates.

Time to put a few of these off-season threads on hold.

Nico's light is already bright so which RS-FR benefits the most? Is it E. Davis? Leacock? or one of the OL? Weathersby?

Which SO get the boost? Gibson? Seldon? Carter? Hobbs?

Who's the sleeper?

Tickets will be sold in donor rank order beginning with season ticket holders. Season ticket holders will receive more information on how to purchase tickets, as well as parking availability, from the Tennessee Fund and UT Athletic Ticket Office beginning the week of Feb. 19.

Who's getting into Neyland? Who's watching on the Big?

A must watch 👇

Love the man's running, but I got riveted by the OL's blocking. I like how they clog up the DL, herd them into one location and clog them up. Creating serious gaps for the RB, especially a quick one like Sampson to gobble lots of yardage. Yes, we beat the stuffings out of Iowa, but their DL was legit. They never quit. So I'm really impressed with our cowboys' herding skills.

Last edited:
Love the man's running, but I got riveted by the OL's blocking. I like how they clog up the DL, herd them into one location and clog them up. Creating serious gaps for the RB, especially a quick like Sampson to gobble lots of yardage. Yes, we beat the stuffings out of Iowa, but their DL was legit. They never quit. So I'm really impressed with our cowboys' herding skills.
Listening to Sampson talking about the setup for Nico's rushing TD was interesting. Film room reviews very informative

Not a bad sleeper. Hoping for no SO slumps especially Carter. Davis is my pick too.
VQ is high on Vysen Lang. I know Ellarbee is big on cross training lineman and suspect he may be in the competition at LG with Karic, Lampley, Dayne Davis, and Umarov. Hubbs also likes Bussell. Spring is going to tell us a lot.

VQ is high on Vysen Lang. I know Ellarbee is big on cross training lineman and suspect he may be in the competition at LG with Karic, Lampley, Dayne Davis, and Umarov. Hubbs also likes Bussell. Spring is going to tell us a lot.
Lang has great size, I like him. Wonder how Coach Elarbee's "freak athlete" B. Grant has progressed?

I’m ready, but we’ve got an awesome baseball team that’s gonna be ramping up conference play around that time. I’ll be more concentrated on that until fall rolls around.

6a01896c58e0585369d0d4fd0e41fb6a.gif

tenor.gif
giphy.gif

giddy-up-lachy-wiggle.gif

Is it at all possible to get tickets for the Spring game if you aren’t a season ticket holder or donor? We want to introduce our kiddos to Neyland (3&1) and thought this would be a good start .

VN Store

Back