Spring Practice #3

I guess I should have worded it better. Bru McCoy will be starting over Ramel Keyton for that WR spot. He and Tillman will be the outside WR’s with Hyatt in the slot.

And I don’t think that’s a bad lineup at all.
I definitely agree with that my man. I didn’t know if you meant THE number one or a number one seeing as we do have three starters you were correct regardless I just read it wrong. Mccoy and Hyatt would be great at slot rotating in

Reactions: Woke
Over a 1,000 yard returning receiver? I don’t see that one buddy but we will see
And that’s with terrible QB play until hooker came in. Baring injury, Tillman is going to put up monster number this year.

In his first 6 games he averaged 49 yds.
In his last 6 games he averaged 131 yds.

Cedric is about to eat y’all.

I guess I should have worded it better. Bru McCoy will be starting over Ramel Keyton for that WR spot. He and Tillman will be the outside WR’s with Hyatt in the slot.

And I don’t think that’s a bad lineup at all.
Easy prediction. I think even Webb or Calloway would start over Keyton

Reactions: NighthawkVol
I liked the way Hadden was talking with the DBs. What’s going on with Aaron Willis? I honestly thought he would be one of our starting LBs this year. Seems like he is way behind the others.

Easy prediction. I think even Webb or Calloway would start over Keyton

I always thought Keyton was talented but also he got a lot of hype and credit for being Harrison Bailey teammate.I think maybe we set the bar for both a tad high out the gate.

I always thought Keyton was talented but also he got a lot of hype and credit for being Harrison Bailey teammate.I think maybe we set the bar for both a tad high out the gate.

He also had a significant leg/knee injury coming in that may have slowed him a bit, didn’t he?

Coach Golesh was raving about ramel we have to realize the media only sees a very small portion of what goes on and one drop in the open period is not indicative of what type of off-season a player has had up to this point… I’ll never worry about offense under this staff I’m and fully confident in there abilities to produce great offenses year in and year out.

He also had a significant leg/knee injury coming in that may have slowed him a bit, didn’t he?

I'm honestly not sure what his deal was.I mean Tillman wasn't thought of much and u see what he came out and did.Half is talent and opportunities the other half is heart and how bad do u want it.We have seen SOOOO many Tarzan highly rated guys flop on a regular.Then u have all these no stars udfa guys who have long productive careers.Why ppl see talent and think that's all she wrote.Whats between ur ears and in ur chest I believe is the ultimate factor.Keyton better come out rocking cause Wade,Squirrel,Walker,Tillman,Hyatt etc etc are all as talented if not better and coming in hungry.He will as will others get phased out fairly quickly if they don't show up and show out

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
The same guys in Nashville who pushed me about Bituli at Nashville Christian were pushing me about Elijah Simmons from Pearl Cohn there. I am a fan of both guys so it's good to hear good things finally about Simmons. I need him to have two great years and then let him go to the show. He has lots of eligibility left with the Covid year as well.

Reactions: CedarHillVol

VN Store

Back