Spring game won't be televised

Not real thrilled about the snub... but if you have IPTV you'll get it for free anyway I believe.

Yes. Holiday is also an early enrollee. Sounds like it will be challenging to get everyone reps.
The only way I can see it working out is rotating qbs to both teams. Like JG starts with white, Maurer starts with orange for the first series of each team. Second series JG sits, Maurer goes to white and HB goes to orange. Then Maurer sits, HB white, Shrout orange. So on and so forth. Any other way somebody is getting the shaft in such a crowed qb room. Jmo

Reactions: 901 Orange
yeah -- not to be confused with the ESPN + crap, that you gotta pay 5 bucks a month extra for
I cut the cord a few months ago. We've kept youtubetv for our Rokus. I bought a firestick at Christmas and started trying IPTV services. I started with Hydrogen TV and am now trying Game Master IPTV. My internet connection isn't even great. I get around 4,000 channels from the US and other countries... including most of the ESPN+ stuff for less than $15.

Reactions: tbh and rbjnet
Looks like almost every SEC team's game is on SECN+. Only Auburn and LSU are not and they're on ESPN2.

Is something else going on during this time? Seems strange considering the last few years ESPN/ESPN2/SECN have really gotten into showing pretty much all of the spring games in the SEC. And Clemson's is on ACCN, which is hardly even available to most people.

Weird.

Reactions: 508mikey
Looks like almost every SEC team's game is on SECN+. Only Auburn and LSU are not and they're on ESPN2.

Is something else going on during this time? Seems strange considering the last few years ESPN/ESPN2/SECN have really gotten into showing pretty much all of the spring games in the SEC. And Clemson's is on ACCN, which is hardly even available to most people.

Weird.
Alot of SEC baseball

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Meh. ESPN+ is $4.99 a month and you can cancel at any time. I've been watching Vols baseball on it, so you can get your money's worth. Peyton's Place, 30 for 30's. There's a lot of programming on there if you like that sort of stuff.

I cut the cord a few months ago. We've kept youtubetv for our Rokus. I bought a firestick at Christmas and started trying IPTV services. I started with Hydrogen TV and am now trying Game Master IPTV. My internet connection isn't even great. I get around 4,000 channels from the US and other countries... including most of the ESPN+ stuff for less than $15.

I assume that Game Master IPTV is like the app called "official?" But may be better?

I will be finding a way to watch this..even if I have to go to a bar

This is our 1st chance to see HB in an orange jersey slinging that bean

Also see what a healthy Shrout can do after a year in the weight room.

Please let 1 of these guys come out on fire and let people see what it looks like having a winning QB under center for the Vols...a guy who can actually hit a WR...IN STRIDE...and put them in a position to score . A guy who doesnt wait until the WR is open by at least 2 steps (or get sacked) and then throw the ball 5 yards short and 2 seconds late so the WR has to stomp the brakes and hope to fight a would-be interception away from a DB...

You know...a QB
A real, winner of a QB.
Not the guy who has a losing record as a starter after almost 4 years on campus. Not the guy who got yanked for a true freshman QB last year in the middle of his junior season. Not the guy who has NEVER scored 30 points on an SEC opponent. Not that guy.

Let's get ready guys. To feel excited again
If you were excited to see JG trot out there to start games as UTs QB...you are in a very small minority. All the Vol fans that I know, and most who post here, felt a slight dread every time he trotted out there. No excitement knowing that we would never score even 30 points. No excitement knowing that a 300yd performance was all but impossible.

Hope springs eternal. We have a 4star sophomore and a 5 star freshman here this spring that want to bring excitement back to our passing game. It is time. Time to show what they are made of.

I assume that Game Master IPTV is like the app called "official?" But may be better?

VN Store

Back