Spring Game Weekend

It will be the 16th.

At the time of my first post, it had not been decided and Butch very much wanted the 23rd, but there was a desire to wrap up spring practice prior to the last week of classes. I later posted the 16th in the same thread.

Yea I didn't follow after the original post from that thread my bad. I just wish the game was a week later with so much more going on sports wise that weekend but it will be fun times anyways.

I totally agree...if it is the 16th( which no one knows,DeerPark stated earlier that it hasnt been set after another poster said they had meetings that weekend,which usually coincides with the OW game) both squads are on road trips,but the 23rd would be awesome,OU is in town for a softball game and Vandy is in town for baseball.

I went onto UT Sports and found the fans feedback section and made the suggestion. Know they can't do it this year but they should try to line up all three in 2017

Softball sells out every SEC game, so the crowd count there is not a concern.

I have no idea where the fields are on campus or how they are laid out but would be cool if they could make a tail gating section past the outfield for fans that couldn't get in to gather and party during the game. Doesn't Miss State have a section where people drink, grill, etc during their baseball games?

I hate the fact that the air show at McGhee Tyson is on the same day. I love the O&W game, but I will have to miss it because I will be at the base (no choice).

VN Store

Back