Spring game is no longer free and has premium seating

Orange and white games are really boring. It's mainly for the kids and people who can't often make it to the real games.
I have attended quite a few and definitely did not find them boring. Meeting players and staff in person and getting to know them was priceless. Ditto spending time with my parents, family, son, and friends was awesome. I have Peyton's signature on baseball caps and all sorts of memorabilia. I am very happy UT is bringing back that afternoon. Just don't take chances on the stars getting injured. Plenty of cool things to do for the fans without putting players in positions to take hard hits and get injured.

SIGH!!!! Pretty soon, someone will start charging you for breathing, or mowing your own lawn. Don't laugh, there are some places right now that charge you for using a public restroom. Not sure if the guys who sit on a stool in a corner and insist you pay to not only use the restroom, but also to wash your hands.

Reactions: Winchester73
I don't care that it's $5 I want to know about premium seating and how much

UGA charges $5.00. Clemson charges $10. Golden Flake sponsors Bama's and it is free. I like the fact we charge and Bama does not. The $5 charge for our game is a tax deductible donation to UT's "My All" campaign. General admission is all that is available now. Premium seating will become available at a later date.

2023 Orange and White Game

SIGH!!!! Pretty soon, someone will start charging you for breathing, or mowing your own lawn. Don't laugh, there are some places right now that charge you for using a public restroom. Not sure if the guys who sit on a stool in a corner and insist you pay to not only use the restroom, but also to wash your hands.
Paying for public toilets was common in the US up to the 1970s as evidenced by the great American poem:

"Here I sit broken-hearted
Paid my quarter and only farted"

It's also still very common overseas to pay but much harder to rhyme with other currencies.

VN Store

Back