J.J. McCarthy (QB) Michigan +2200
Dillon Gabriel (QB) Oklahoma +2500
Donovan Edwards (RB) Michigan +3500
Nick Singleton (RB) Penn State +3500
Jeff Sims (QB) Nebraska +4500
Devin Brown (QB) Ohio State +4500
Marvin Harrison Jr. (WR) Ohio State
+4500

I’ll take that for now, but could climb big time for the odds, and actually could be close to winning it. I know a lot of people got burnt with Payton Manning, but still he is in the running for it.

Summer of the guys about him are laughable. The hell has Brock Vandergriff done to get top 10 Heisman odds? Hell the ONLY reason Bennett was there is because UGA was undefeated. The stats CLEARLY were not there. And it's not as if UGA is churning out regular Heisman contenders at QB or multiple 1st round qbs

Last edited:
Summer of the guys about him are laughable. The hell has Brock Vandergriff done to get top 10 Heisman odds? Hell the ONLY reason Bennett was there is because UGA was undefeated. The stats CLEARLY were not there Not as if UGA is churning out regular Heisman contenders at QB or multiple 1st round qbs
Look at Georgia’s schedule. That’s how.

Reactions: Cosmo and E-Tizzle
I’m a cautiously optimistic fan of Milton, but any preseason hype for him as a Heisman candidate is ludicrously ridiculous at the most liberal interpretation of hyperbolic media bait click. If a half dozen other historically great UT players (and that is a very conservative estimate) should have been verifiably considered a Heisman candidate after a multiple year career of Volunteer excellence were denied, his consideration at this point is a complete farce, and he should agree with this. It matters not what he does in this coming year, Peyton, Heath, Condredge, Jimmy, countless others have done so much more than he can hope to register for his contribution to the history of this great football institution. I honestly do hope that he puts up a year worthy of proportion. But these people are pissing on the history of college football in general if they are considering him a Heisman candidate at this point.

Reactions: Raebo
I’m a cautiously optimistic fan of Milton, but any preseason hype for him as a Heisman candidate is ludicrously ridiculous at the most liberal interpretation of hyperbolic media bait click. If a half dozen other historically great UT players (and that is a very conservative estimate) should have been verifiably considered a Heisman candidate after a multiple year career of Volunteer excellence were denied, his consideration at this point is a complete farce, and he should agree with this. It matters not what he does in this coming year, Peyton, Heath, Condredge, Jimmy, countless others have done so much more than he can hope to register for his contribution to the history of this great football institution. I honestly do hope that he puts up a year worthy of proportion. But these people are pissing on the history of college football in general if they are considering him a Heisman candidate at this point.
Them being denied has nothing to do with someone else being a contender. You are lost. It's speculation for a reason.

Them being denied has nothing to do with someone else being a contender. You are lost. It's speculation for a reason.
He is a contender based on what? He has a lot of potential and a few (generously) good games. This is a complete joke. Don’t get me wrong, I hope he does enough to get there, but he has not done enough to be considered at this point. He has done far more to take himself out of consideration if a man is being honest.

He is a contender based on what? He has a lot of potential and a few (generously) good games. This is a complete joke. Don’t get me wrong, I hope he does enough to get there, but he has not done enough to be considered at this point. He has done far more to take himself out of consideration if a man is being honest.
Because of the system and the bowl game. Milton was on no ones list to be a contender this year preseason. Yet he clearly earned it. This isn't complicated.

How strange. Many on here said Milton could not improve. That he will always be overthrow Joe. Inaccurate and not very good. Would those people have ever thought Milton would have a shot at the Heisman? Just goes to show what dedication, hard work and good coaching can do.

What? Half the fanbase don't think he'll beat out Nico by the end of the year and the other half thinks he's in the hunt for the Heisman! Come on! Let the kids play and see what happens. Joe Milton being UT's first Hypesman winner is a back handed compliment at best. Don't take this bait.

I'll be the first to say Milton scares the absolute sh*t outta me.I don't have much faith he can go into the swamp or a hostile Alabama on the road and win.It was great to see him improve this past year and I really like the kid but I don't believe he has it between the ears.

I mean no disrespect by that at all it's jmo based on his whole body of work.He has the respect of the locker room and best case scenario we pray for is Milton lights it up and Nico gets to sits a year and soak it all up.I don't see how Nico doesn't start this year eventually,but I hope Milton lights it up I'm rooting for him.I think heupel will have a nice game plan that fits what Joe does well weekly 3tc

Alex Ansted
@AlexAnstedCFB
Sports Illustrated released their early
2023 Heisman odds:
2023-24 Heisman Trophy Odds
Caleb Williams (QB) USC +350
Drake Maye (QB) North Carolina +900
Bo Nix (QB), Oregon +1100
Jordan Travis (QB) Florida State +1100
Michael Penix Jr. (QB) Washington
+1100
Quinn Evers (QB) Texas +1300
Brock Vandagriff (QB) Georgia +1300
Sam Hartman (QB) Notre Dame +1400
Cade Klubnik (QB) Clemson +1400
Jayden Daniels (QB) LSU +1700
Joe Milton (QB) Tennessee +1700
Drew Allar (QB) Penn State +1700
Ty Simpson (QB) Alabama +2200
Kyle McCord (QB) Ohio State +2200
J.J. McCarthy (QB) Michigan +2200
Dillon Gabriel (QB) Oklahoma +2500
Donovan Edwards (RB) Michigan +3500
Nick Singleton (RB) Penn State +3500
Jeff Sims (QB) Nebraska +4500
Devin Brown (QB) Ohio State +4500
Marvin Harrison Jr. (WR) Ohio State
+4500

I’ll take that for now, but could climb big time for the odds, and actually could be close to winning it. I know a lot of people got burnt with Payton Manning, but still he is in the running for it.

Dude, there’s a typo in your list. Joe is listed correctly at +17,000,000. Why? He’s the Tennessee QB.

Homey don’t play no Heistman talk no more. But knock yourself out.

Reactions: LAVol1

So if he puts up Heisman worthy numbers, wins the SEC and a National Championship...still not worthy?

How strange. Many on here said Milton could not improve. That he will always be overthrow Joe. Inaccurate and not very good. Would those people have ever thought Milton would have a shot at the Heisman? Just goes to show what dedication, hard work and good coaching can do.
Also indicates the collective intellect of fans. Especially the loudest ones.

The fact UT has QBs even mentioned as Heisman hopefuls is great. Back to back years with different QBs is awesome.

Hopefully CJH helps Milton put the finishing touches on his game and he torches defenses all year.

Reactions: GetYouSomeofThat

How has standing on the sidelines and soaking it up since HH took over, with his only two starts since that time being Vandy and Clemson wins not at least put him on the map, especially with his physical skills being unmatched in all of college football? He is on the list because they did not want to deal with him becoming a viable candidate, taking over the most productive offense last year, and them NOT having him on the list. I am sure that the OVERTHROW legion are uncomfortable with the potential. So once again I am going to show the screenshot of THE BELL COW overthrow Joe made last year. You know, the one that was so high it ended up in the stands.... AND once again I want EVERYONE to notice the receiver was maybe 4 inches off the ground and the ball went through his arms and even blocks view of his left hand.

1674392343553.png

VN Store

Back