Sports Card Collectors!

Where do yall buy your top loaders? Local shop? Or do yall buy them in bulk online?
Local mostly. We have a shop that I like to support whenever we can. He is a top notch guy and one of the best in the business. He has been extremely good to my son.
I only wish he sold singles though, as he deals in LEGO, comics, sports card packs and supplies.

Last edited:
Local mostly. We have a shop that is like to support whenever we can. He is a top notch guy and one of the best in the business. He has been extremely good to my son.
I only wish he sold singles though, as he deals in LEGO, comics, sports card packs and supplies.

I don't have a card shop where I live....closest one is 45 minutes to an hour away. So I just go to my Target, they actually have a pretty good selection of cards.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Where do yall buy your top loaders? Local shop? Or do yall buy them in bulk online?
Unfortunately for me, my son likes the look of one touch holders...
I’m constantly reminding him that while it looks good, we can’t one touch every $1 card he gets.
We compromised and buy them for anything $20 and up or his favorite PC rookies.

We occasionally get them at Target/Walmart.
What area are you in?

I live in Aiken, SC. I think there is a card shop in Augusta, GA which is only 30 minutes from me but I can't stand Augusta. Then of course there's a few in Columbia but I don't have time to drive 2 hours round trip.

I live in Aiken, SC. I think there is a card shop in Augusta, GA which is only 30 minutes from me but I can't stand Augusta. Then of course there's a few in Columbia but I don't have time to drive 2 hours round trip.
I assumed you were in South Knoxville...🤪

Nice! How would you rate them? Me and the boy only collect baseball but I’ve thought about a blaster or two of this, chasing the Tennessee guys, especially Hooker.

I mean they're great looking cards...but I will say some of the cards were warped/curved pretty significantly. I will definitely have to put some weight on some of them to flatten them out some

I mean they're great looking cards...but I will say some of the cards were warped/curved pretty significantly. I will definitely have to put some weight on some of them to flatten them out some

That's normal with most cards now days especially Chrome cards. Just sleeve & top load them and they'll be alright.

VN Store

Back