Sporting News on the "Overlooked"

That story is no surpise to us Vol fans. I could not agree more with Grant in that they are achievers and not over achievers. Having watched Tennessee basketball since the days of Bill Justus and such, it is obvious this team is destined for even more greatness! Let's win it all!!

That story is no surpise to us Vol fans. I could not agree more with Grant in that they are achievers and not over achievers. Having watched Tennessee basketball since the days of Bill Justus and such, it is obvious this team is destined for even more greatness! Let's win it all!!
I remember Justus great shooting guard, Billy Hann point guard...……...Go Vols

A lot better read than this pile of dung article Duke's destruction of Virginia elevates the Blue Devils to a new level that no other college basketball team can match.. how soon they forget syracuse's win at Duke who had just got beat by georgia tech
No surprise - We can all recall how some in the media sold a Michigan safety for Hypesman over the superior Peyton Manning. Some in the media seems to think it's their job to tell the public who is superior as if we cannot see for ourselves. Their only idea is to create controversy to sell clicks and so many people fall for it. It happens in sports, entertainment, and politics to the detriment of each.
ESPN has been hyping DOOK since the beginning and now CBS takes up the chant. When the VOLS destroy DOOK in the NCAAT we might see some respect. Until then it will be the DOOK show 24/7

Reactions: volman85
No surprise - We can all recall how some in the media sold a Michigan safety for Hypesman over the superior Peyton Manning. Some in the media seems to think it's their job to tell the public who is superior as if we cannot see for ourselves. Their only idea is to create controversy to sell clicks and so many people fall for it. It happens in sports, entertainment, and politics to the detriment of each.
ESPN has been hyping DOOK since the beginning and now CBS takes up the chant. When the VOLS destroy DOOK in the NCAAT we might see some respect. Until then it will be the DOOK show 24/7
calmyoselfe.gif
jesus.gif
you-need-to-relax.gif
easychamp.gif

Good grief -
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back