Speaks for itself

uncle chewii

Remember coach you said you wasn't announcing the starting qb you would let it speak for itself. We. We heard it loud and clear. You don't care about TN football. JG is not the guy I just hope you heard it but I doubt it.

Reactions: WhenUrVolUrVFL
It could be worse, they could have given Pruitt a contract extension at the beginning of the season.
Don’t worry... according to Doug Mathews ,who I suppose cuddles up next to Fulmer at night, it is just standard practice to give totally unproven and undeserving coaches contract extensions ....part of the game....because you know it was such a threat that our amazing coach might be hired out from under us this year....Bama and Florida , and he’ll even Vanderbilt are totally in the market for a slack jawed idiot runnin their football program...

Reactions: Tnphil and MAD
It is Absolutely. Mind. Shakingly. Boggling.

Pruitt should have known after BYU or Georgia State what we have at QB.

Did you see Guarantano’s body language after Bailey’s TD drive??? Guarantano doesn’t want the team to succeed. At all. He plays games and politics. I think him being on the squad is bad for the younger QBs. They should cut Guarantano and have him go elsewhere. A clean break is needed.

Don’t worry... according to Doug Mathews ,who I suppose cuddles up next to Fulmer at night, it is just standard practice to give totally unproven and undeserving coaches contract extensions ....part of the game....because you know it was such a threat that our amazing coach might be hired out from under us this year....Bama and Florida , and he’ll even Vanderbilt are totally in the market for a slack jawed idiot runnin their football program...
Guess half this board needs to apply!!!!!

VN Store

Back