Spani Named To SEC Community Service Team

VN News

Tennessee senior Taber Spani has been named to the SEC Women's Basketball Community Service Team, the league office announced Monday.

More...

Reactions: 2 people
Damn, if we would've had this community service thing Kiffins class would still be here lulz

It’s great to see Taber named to this SEC community service team. Taber is exceptionally bright, and an excellent athlete that helped lead her team to become the regular season SEC champs this year. She’s got a lot going for her and getting involved with community service is helping her to become a great role-model for kids and young adults. She’s a class act. I can see this young women doing great things beyond basketball in the future.

Reactions: 2 people
It’s great to see Taber named to this SEC community service team. Taber is exceptionally bright, and an excellent athlete that helped lead her team to become the regular season SEC champs this year. She’s got a lot going for her and getting involved with community service is helping her to become a great role-model for kids and young adults. She’s a class act. I can see this young women doing great things beyond basketball in the future.

Oh, I thought she committed some type of crime and was sentenced to community service as punishment.

VN Store

Back