Space Exploration

Are NASA's future missions and budget justified?

• It's worth the time and expenditures

Votes: 213 66.1%
  • Complete waste of money

Votes: 40 12.4%
  • We need to explore, but not at the current cost

Votes: 69 21.4%

• Total voters
Under 25 minutes
Jeff Bezos is currently sitting in a rocket about to go to space.

Tulsi Gabbard Tweets that Bezos should 'stay up there' in space

Gabbard said the only problem with the Blue Origin flight was that it was coming back

Amazon and Blue Origin founder Jeff Bezos safely returned to Earth after a brief launch into space, much to the chagrin of former congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard.

Prior to Bezos' liftoff Tuesday morning, the former Democratic presidential hopeful tweeted that the world's richest man should stay out there rather than come back and join the rest of humanity.

"Bezos, please stay up there. Do the world a favor," Gabbard said.

"The only problem I have with Bezos’ Blue Origin space rocket ship into outer space is that it’s going to come back," she added.

Gabbard has been critical of Bezos in the past. In 2019 she slammed him for not allowing Amazon workers to unionize, and called out Amazon for reporting a large tax rebate after supposedly making $11.2 billion in profit.

Tulsi Gabbard tweets that Bezos should 'stay up there' in space

Reactions: BreatheUT
Tulsi Gabbard Tweets that Bezos should 'stay up there' in space

Gabbard said the only problem with the Blue Origin flight was that it was coming back

Amazon and Blue Origin founder Jeff Bezos safely returned to Earth after a brief launch into space, much to the chagrin of former congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard.

Prior to Bezos' liftoff Tuesday morning, the former Democratic presidential hopeful tweeted that the world's richest man should stay out there rather than come back and join the rest of humanity.

"Bezos, please stay up there. Do the world a favor," Gabbard said.

"The only problem I have with Bezos’ Blue Origin space rocket ship into outer space is that it’s going to come back," she added.

Gabbard has been critical of Bezos in the past. In 2019 she slammed him for not allowing Amazon workers to unionize, and called out Amazon for reporting a large tax rebate after supposedly making $11.2 billion in profit.

Tulsi Gabbard tweets that Bezos should 'stay up there' in space

It was glutinous and hard to watch with much of the world population suffering without basic sustenance. But the uber rich getting to play Buck Rogers creates a lot of great jobs for the unwashed.

Reactions: BreatheUT
tenor.gif

It's got to chafe the Russian and Chinese azzes to see US private industries launching rockets regularly and sending people and payloads into space regularly.

It was glutinous and hard to watch with much of the world population suffering without basic sustenance. But the uber rich getting to play Buck Rogers creates a lot of great jobs for the unwashed.
hmmmm
glu·ti·nous
/ˈɡlo͞otnəs/
adjective
  • 1.like glue in texture; sticky:"glutinous mud"

hmmmm
glu·ti·nous
/ˈɡlo͞otnəs/
adjective
  • 1.like glue in texture; sticky:"glutinous mud"

I was a C student in English class on a good day. Thanks, Mr. Kotter. Auto fill/spell check might have failed me. Or maybe I was commenting on what’s holding them wenders in place on that there rocket ship. Hmmm.

Reactions: VolFaninFla

VN Store

Back