south florida beats oregon 71 -62 south florida no cupcake

does tenn win look better now? since oregon was favor to win it all when covid 19 end season not long ago you know it all unconn and south caroline posts on here.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
USF is good. Texas is good. We are good. Uconn folded like a damp stinky wash rag. It has been a good extended weekend.....

Wasn't long ago I was cruising the Boneyard and they were saying how they were going to go undefeated and were gong to be another dynasty again....Just 3 points in a quarter, especially with all your star players, is just pitiful.

Can anybody make a basket?
VUDZIR25ENAIVLJCX6X72NKW3I.JPG

Wasn't long ago I was cruising the Boneyard and they were saying how they were going to go undefeated and were gong to be another dynasty again....Just 3 points in a quarter, especially with all your star players, is just pitiful.

In that photo are three #1 recruits, one #2 and one #3. One fifth-year senior, 2 seniors, the reigning National Player of the Year sophomore and "the next Sue Bird" all-UNIVERSE sensation who will one day rule the world freshman. Only scored three points in an entire quarter.

In that photo are three #1 recruits, one #2 and one #3. One fifth-year senior, 2 seniors, the reigning National Player of the Year sophomore and "the next Sue Bird" all-UNIVERSE sensation who will one day rule the world freshman. Only scored three points in an entire quarter.

Poor coaching? Canā€™t be talent hahahahaā€¦,

It's the "All-Stubborn" team.

One can only feel pity for their hapless, beleaguered head coach who can't get this entitled clutch of primadonnas to listen to anything he says...the selfish little ingrates!

If only he could install just an ounce of his virtuous character into them, what a wonderful world it would be. :(

Ok. Uconns starting lineup has 2 former number 1 rated players, a number 2, one that was number 1 and then fell to number 4 after sustaining injuries in highschool and an Olympian, not to mention they bring a number 1 rated player off the bench and the overall number 3 rated college transfer and they got their butts handed to them. Everyone can't be the STAR.....Gotta have role players to be the glue. Gino shouldn't have gone away from Nika Muhl. She is a utility player that could help piece this team together. I have said it before, if the chemistry is not right, even the most talented teams on paper can lose. This won't be Uconns last loss of the season. Boo - Hoo......

Even though Connecticut could very well end up winning the national championship, I think even their most diehard fans are probably reading this thinking, "Yeah, we gotta admit our star-studded team and coach deserve a little ribbing for that 3-point quarter."

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Even though Connecticut could very well end up winning the national championship, I think even their most diehard fans are probably reading this thinking, "Yeah, we gotta admit our star-studded team and coach deserve a little ribbing for that 3-point quarter."
Im gon do some ribbing. you could have left out even though Connecticut could very well end up winning the national championship because they are NOT

Im gon do some ribbing. you could have left out even though Connecticut could very well end up winning the national championship because they are NOT

They will continue to improve and gel just like everybody else. And come NCAA Tournament time, ANYthing can happen. Injuries, upsets, ideal seeding, etc. It wouldn't be impossible for the top seeds in the opposite brackets to get knocked out in epic upsets. It has happened before. Besides, it's highly likely they'll still end up being a no. 1 seed because, well, the powers that be will want that.

VN Store

Back