south carolina has 30

They have 4 early enrollees (which might be back counts) - that plus some S&P could explain...

EE's still count against the 25 right? Must be alot of s&p.

I'm no expert on that - but seems like I've read that they don't count against this years 25, and they don't fall under the 28 limit for SEC (not in the window of time where the limit applies). Sure I'll get corrected if that's wrong.

I'm no expert on that - but seems like I've read that they don't count against this years 25, and they don't fall under the 28 limit for SEC (not in the window of time where the limit applies). Sure I'll get corrected if that's wrong.

If your wrong, you sure will in 3, 2, 1.....

Oh yeah..... If your wrong there will be 2 pages of burning flame....... Tis Volnation.:whistling:

Qualifier - I don't think they count against this year's class IF you have backcounts available - if you don't, they do count against this year's class.

South Carolina is counting back three players I think. They will sign and place at least three and greyshirt a couple. They will find a way to make the numbers work.

South Carolina is counting back three players I think. They will sign and place at least three and greyshirt a couple. They will find a way to make the numbers work.

Ahhh, Creative Recruiting.... The last time I found a way to "make the numbers work", the IRS told me it was a no-no....:nono:

They can have a class of 60 for all I care. If they don't get into school, then it's just wasted time their staff spent on players that enjoyed the hospitality. While a S&P kid is an opportunity to bring them in for the future...you have to start all over recruiting them. I would rather see our staff focus on guys who can actually be on the field next spring.

They can have a class of 60 for all I care. If they don't get into school, then it's just wasted time their staff spent on players that enjoyed the hospitality. While a S&P kid is an opportunity to bring them in for the future...you have to start all over recruiting them. I would rather see our staff focus on guys who can actually be on the field next spring.

I completely Agree.

GBO!!!!!!!

That and the fact that 3 of them are gaspumpers which do not count towards the 28. Right?

VN Store

Back