South Cacalac game

GASOUTHERNVOL

Ever drink Bailey's from a shoe?
Im taking my football team up for the SC game, where would anyone suggest us to go tailgate thats appropriate for 8th graders, because in all honesty, the places i know to go wouldnt exactly be good for my students,,,

To be perfectly honest, I would avoid most parts of campus. Especially if UT wins at UA, and USC wins against Vandy (given)... it will be set for a huge game, and people will be drinking all day long. That is given my experience there as a student.

But: I went to games as a kid, and the only places my dad took me were in grid 7:
The University of Tennessee: Maps & Directions

The University Center (up top) and Circle Park are always good places to go. The areas around the stadium should also be okay. It also depends on what you want your kids to be exposed to, and what you're looking to do.

yah, normally id be right in the middle of the craziness, but i want to set up the grill and the tent and the cooler with cokes (i think my cooler will be in shock with out the BL) Just a good time for them so I can reward them for a great season and a championship

Man, that sounds like a blast and kudos to you for taking your team to a game. Hope you all have a great time!

The church parking lot at the downtown end of Cumberland would be appropriate. I have never tailgated there because it is not a party but I park there all the time. There is lots of space, kids, people passing footballs, etc.. It is right across Cumberland from the World's Fair park also.

The church parking lot at the downtown end of Cumberland would be appropriate. I have never tailgated there because it is not a party but I park there all the time. There is lots of space, kids, people passing footballs, etc.. It is right across Cumberland from the World's Fair park also.

Are you talking about Church Street United Methodist? I got married there.

Are you talking about Church Street United Methodist? I got married there.

Yes, that's it. Very nice church. I park there every game I attend. Easy to get in and out, safe, and has facilities available to the public.

ill probably go up there this weekend and check it out, so i have all the info to give to the parents, so they know whats going on, cause parents are kinda crazy sometimes, thanks for the suggestions. i think its gonna be good cause i have some players that i dont think their parents could ever afford to go to something like this, so hopefully it will be something they will always remember, and its always good to start the recruiting early haha

ill probably go up there this weekend and check it out, so i have all the info to give to the parents, so they know whats going on, cause parents are kinda crazy sometimes, thanks for the suggestions. i think its gonna be good cause i have some players that i dont think their parents could ever afford to go to something like this, so hopefully it will be something they will always remember, and its always good to start the recruiting early haha

Just wondering, how many players is it, and are yall sitting together? If so, that is very impressive.

yah, normally id be right in the middle of the craziness, but i want to set up the grill and the tent and the cooler with cokes (i think my cooler will be in shock with out the BL) Just a good time for them so I can reward them for a great season and a championship
i'm glad you said budlight and not shiner

ive got 20 eight graders that im takin and we are sitting together, it took some parents pullin some strings, but we pulled it off

VN Store

Back