South Africa votes to confiscate all white owned farmland

Maybe we can get Die Antwoord to immigrate here!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcXNPI-IPPM[/youtube]

Obama's father, I mean Mandela, must be proudly turning in his grave.

If you know anything about Nelson Mandela, this is absolutely ridiculous - even offensive. Mandela rejected the anti-white sentiment of African nationalists such as Nkrumah. In doing so, he synthesized both counter-culture and hegemonic views, for instance by drawing upon ideas from the then-dominant Afrinkaner ("the imagined community") nationalism in promoting his anti-apartheid vision. Mandela was not anti-white. He was anti-apartheid and injustice.

Reactions: 1 person
If it democratically and legally passed, what can be done? I'm the **** the government guy around here. What say ye social contract, rule of law guys?

It's racially motivated...nothing democratic about it! International law should step in...

Reactions: 3 people
As a matter of fact, after Nelson Mandela became President of South Africa in 1994, some of his allies encouraged him to take retribution against the guards who had beaten him and Stephen Biko while in prison. He not only declined to do so but also said that he forgave them.

As a matter of fact, after Nelson Mandela became President of South Africa in 1994, some of his allies encouraged him to take retribution against the guards who had beaten him and Stephen Biko while in prison. He not only declined to do so but also said that he forgave them.

Mandela was one of the truly respectable people in the world. I wondered if SA would trend differently after his voice of reason was no longer around.

Are US interests threatened?

If it moved into a civil war (unlikely, but the potential is there) such a war could cause serious disruption in the world's strategic mineral prices.

Other than oil, SA pretty much sits on the (no pun intended) gold mine of minerals the modern world needs.

Yes, our interests and well as the other modern nations interests would be threatened over a civil war in South Africa.

If it moved into a civil war (unlikely, but the potential is there) such a war could cause serious disruption in the world's strategic mineral prices.

Other than oil, SA pretty much sits on the (no pun intended) gold mine of minerals the modern world needs.

Yes, our interests and well as the other modern nations interests would be threatened over a civil war in South Africa.

Is a civil war likely with a white minority?

Should we get involved in matters of state throughout the world?

Lol...I hope that was sarcasm!

I can assure you that if any other minority in the world was subjected to this...then the media and our government would be in a frenzy. We carry the unofficial tag of global police...fighters for democracy, humanitarian and racial rights to all...

We've knocked out multiple leaders that were labelled oppressors...why is this different?

Reactions: 1 person
Lol...I hope that was sarcasm!

I can assure you that if any other minority in the world was subjected to this...then the media and our government would be in a frenzy. We carry the unofficial tag of global police...fighters for democracy, humanitarian and racial rights to all...

We've knocked out multiple leaders that were labelled oppressors...why is this different?

I do agree with the bold.

VN Store

Back