Sources: Tennessee @ Kansas for SEC/Big 12 Challenge

KU website lists the game on Jan 25. This game means we will be playing a team from each of the other 4 "Power 5 Conferences". Nice mix of OOC opponents

I love it. OOC matchups are so intriguing to me. This and NCAAT time are my favorite of the year. The regular season where we play the same teams again after 99 years in a row are kinda meh a lot of the time. The SECT should be cancelled. OK, opinions dumped. I feel better now.

You probably thought Skylar McBee and Swiperboy wouldn't beat them, either.

Do you ever have a positive comment about this team/coach/staff/program?

What you fail to understand Brother is Im a sports nut and always have been and Ive learned that you have to accept the bad with the good and most of the times things arent going to go your way.

You see Im a Chicago Cubs fan above all so Ive learned to accept losing until recently.

With that said I dont expect a very good season this year.

That doesnt mean I want to argue or mean any harm to anyone but discussing sports means we get to vent our unpopular opinions as well as gloat when we're doing well.

Kansas is a traditional powerhouse and I see a UT team that looks to be in a transition year after losing 3 NBA players,4 starters,and had 2 transfers.

Do you expect that to go well?

Am I a SOB for thinking that?

What you fail to understand Brother is Im a sports nut and always have been and Ive learned that you have to accept the bad with the good and most of the times things arent going to go your way.

You see Im a Chicago Cubs fan above all so Ive learned to accept losing until recently.

With that said I dont expect a very good season this year.

That doesnt mean I want to argue or mean any harm to anyone but discussing sports means we get to vent our unpopular opinions as well as gloat when we're doing well.

Kansas is a traditional powerhouse and I see a UT team that looks to be in a transition year after losing 3 NBA players,4 starters,and had 2 transfers.

Do you expect that to go well?

Am I a SOB for thinking that?
I guess I have just missed all of your gloating about us doing well in the wake of your barrage of negativity. Feel free to point me towards the light, but since around the first of April, all I've seen from you is gloom and doom. The timeline of which is unlikely coincidental given the course of events in that time period.

Kentucky at Texas Tech
Tennessee at Kansas
Baylor at Florida
Mississippi State at Oklahoma
Missouri at West Virginia
Oklahoma State at Texas A&M
LSU at Texas
Iowa State at Auburn
Kansas State at Alabama
TCU at Arkansas

Ole Miss, Vanderbilt, South Carolina and Georgia are the four SEC teams sitting out this season's edition

I guess I have just missed all of your gloating about us doing well in the wake of your barrage of negativity. Feel free to point me towards the light, but since around the first of April, all I've seen from you is gloom and doom. The timeline of which is unlikely coincidental given the course of events in that time period.

If Im negative it's because I see reason to be so.

Im sure I was very positive during the season last year and before Rick Barnes treated us like a girlfriend he takes advantage of.

If Im negative it's because I see reason to be so.

Im sure I was very positive during the season last year and before Rick Barnes treated us like a girlfriend he takes advantage of.
I don't mind negativity. As long as you spare us the silly I was wrong post after the season is over. I usually gag and vomit after I see them.

Reactions: RollerVol

VN Store

Back