Source inside says CBP is gone. (rumor)

Would've been better served to pay the parents of some top 10 recruits. Might be able to win a national championship and then get a "don't do that again" reprimand.

What I was getting at was the NCAA did not know for sure he was going pro so their ruling was based on what they thought he deserved (Dez Bryant). I doubt the punishment would have been any different had he been a sophmore or senior.

Last edited:
NYYVol you say you will bet he is not coaching next year. Will you bet he is not coaching the year after that at UT. I to feel NCAA may not let him for one year, but I also see UT not letting him go and him still at UT after.

NYYVol you say you will bet he is not coaching next year. Will you bet he is not coaching the year after that at UT. I to feel NCAA may not let him for one year, but I also see UT not letting him go and him still at UT after.

If the year suspension is the punishment, I don't see him coaching again at UT.

If the year suspension is the punishment, I don't see him coaching again at UT.
You'd think that would be the case, but Hamilton has pretty much gone all in with Pearl at this point so anything is possible.

You'd think that would be the case, but Hamilton has pretty much gone all in with Pearl at this point so anything is possible.

Exactly. Pearl is Hamilton's guy and he is going to stick behind him. That being said, it might be the end for both of them. However, I don't see either of them not being here next year.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I just don't see any way hammy gets the backing to do that.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back