Sour Grapes and Low Character?

I think most of these practices were from last year. and, most of the plays were running plays. I don't think any of these videos will give up the scheme that Heupel's running.

I wouldn't want a traitor who doubles as a spy, and has no sense of dignity. If you're going, go, no need to stab people in the back. JGTHOH
Is a Vols player in the transfer portal trying to send a strong message to Josh Heupel and Tennessee?
Willis needed to get the speech my son's baseball coach made to all incoming freshmen parents: "If you come to me and ask me why your son is not playing, I'm going to give you the answer right now: He's not good enough. If you don't want to hear that, don't ask me why your son isn't playing." If you think a coach is keeping a kid off the field that he thinks can help him win, you are badly mistaken. Did Willis show his pass coverage clips? Looks like most of his tackles in the clips were due to missed blocking assignments, not great play by Willis.

Reactions: sechamp2012
Willis needed to get the speech my son's baseball coach made to all incoming freshmen parents: "If you come to me and ask me why your son is not playing, I'm going to give you the answer right now: He's not good enough. If you don't want to hear that, don't ask me why your son isn't playing." If you think a coach is keeping a kid off the field that he thinks can help him win, you are badly mistaken. Did Willis show his pass coverage clips? Looks like most of his tackles in the clips were due to missed blocking assignments, not great play by Willis.

I ain't the one you need to convince. And much as I like your post, very much, just the same, one size doesn't fit all. Fulmer had ultra-high talent riding the beach following his most senior player tenure policy. Those players weren't playing because they weren't good enough, but because the coach preferred his senior-most players getting preference. Might have been for team stability purposes. Doesn't change how I feel about how Willis choose to quit his team.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back