Soularie to NCAA

"Give my damn year back, ridiculous"

Well Sir, the Only way you could have a guaranteed safe baseball season is no fans allowed, and the teams (All of them) be quarantined before and after each game; all this after a 14 day quarantine to confirm there are no infections; on ANY Team playing College baseball. How would that work out?

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Much more to be concerned about right now, and baseball is not one of them. Pray, Study, Trust in God Only!

H
He already has that bargaining tool

His draft stock is about like my 401k this week. He needs it for next draft class
Hey Bruin, don’t you have a bet with someone about the number of recruits showing up either this or next fall? Can you imagine the numbers now if some of these guys stay to get that extra year (for whatever reason)? Can you say Cluster-F!

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Well Sir, the Only way you could have a guaranteed safe baseball season is no fans allowed, and the teams (All of them) be quarantined before and after each game; all this after a 14 day quarantine to confirm there are no infections; on ANY Team playing College baseball. How would that work out?

He's not asking to play this year. He's asking for eligibility returned. A reasonable request since no conference games have been played. Redshirts for everybody that wants one so that a year of eligibility isn't wasted.

He's not asking to play this year. He's asking for eligibility returned. A reasonable request since no conference games have been played. Redshirts for everybody that wants one so that a year of eligibility isn't wasted.
Panic has really screwed America, it is serious but toilet paper is flying off the shelf’s!

Redshirts will screw the incoming class but it’s an opportunity to increase the 11.7 number.

Reactions: ksgovols
Panic has really screwed America, it is serious but toilet paper is flying off the shelf’s!

Redshirts will screw the incoming class but it’s an opportunity to increase the 11.7 number.

That's my take. NCAA will have to increase roster size and the 11.7 at least temporarily.

If they cancel the season, wonder if the current games and stats will count as official records??

VN Store

Back