Souce's Coffee Discussion Thread

raw

Someone who is triggering you and I love it.

Reactions: BigO95

My mom and my little brother moved to Cape Coral after my parents divorce. He was about 17 and I was 22.

I came down to visit and me and him were watching Scarface for the first time. Obviously a lot of cussing, but when it got to the part Tony and Manny were sitting there at the beach and Tony said "The world is like one giant...." you know the rest......

My mom was in the kitchen, we heard loud crashing noises, jumped up and went to see what was up and my mom said "y'all are sick. Just sick".

My mom and my little brother moved to Cape Coral after my parents divorce. He was about 17 and I was 22.

I came down to visit and me and him were watching Scarface for the first time. Obviously a lot of cussing, but when it got to the part Tony and Manny were sitting there at the beach and Tony said "The world is like one giant...." you know the rest......

My mom was in the kitchen, we heard loud crashing noises, jumped up and went to see what was up and my mom said "y'all are sick. Just sick".
My late papaw gave me a bunch of old gangster movies before he passed. SF was one of them. Cinema masterpiece.

VN Store

Back