Souce's Coffee Discussion Thread

My wife

Has a severe case of Lyme's disease and has been contending with it for a couple years now. Nothing seems to be helping and she seems to be getting worse.
I have never heard of coffee enema being something to help.
Go to Slices thread and pick his brain. His wife Red has been battling Lyme for years as well and is making good progress to getting healed.

My wife

Has a severe case of Lyme's disease and has been contending with it for a couple years now. Nothing seems to be helping and she seems to be getting worse.
I have never heard of coffee enema being something to help.

I can tell you this

I eat all organic foods
Stay away from spices/salt/pepper
Definitely stay away from sugar
Don’t eat at fast food or restaurants
Turmeric is your friend
Water is your friend
Hydrogen Peroxide/Epsom salt hot baths are good
Heating your body is Good
Vitamins A and D are great
Coffee Enema’s are great as well

^^
I stick to the above and stay on top a lot. I do know that I also try to keep my weight down. The more you eat the worse you feel.

That’s the best advice I can give. Slice might have more for you but I can say that when it comes to herbs....everyone is different.

I know this sounds stupid but I try to walk 18/36 holes of golf this time of year in this heat 5/6 times a week. I’ll usually play 108 holes a week and drink 9 bottles of water each round. I don’t even care how I play but I’m pretty good so it keeps me moving. I can play a round on average in about 2:20 and don’t start until after work (5:30/6:30).

Believe it or not.... I’ve found a way to make it like an exercise instead of fun. The more I sweat the better I feel and I can promise you that sometimes I’ll not won’t to be on the course after a long day.

Winter is much tougher on me. The summer, I’m up at 6 and down by 11:30 everyday like a normal person.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

If you're not having life-affirming sex, if you're not dealing with a personal or family crisis, if you're not in jail, post to the Endzone, @Souce. Don't let Behr get to you. Some of us do like you. Truth, brother in orange. Weird biscuits cannot dissuade us.

I know this sounds stupid but I try to walk 18/36 holes of golf this time of year in this heat 5/6 times a week. I’ll usually play 108 holes a week and drink 9 bottles of water each round. I don’t even care how I play but I’m pretty good so it keeps me moving. I can play a round on average in about 2:20 and don’t start until after work (5:30/6:30).

Believe it or not.... I’ve found a way to make it like an exercise instead of fun. The more I sweat the better I feel and I can promise you that sometimes I’ll not won’t to be on the course after a long day.

Winter is much tougher on me. The summer, I’m up at 6 and down by 11:30 everyday like a normal person.
Red is the opposite.
Winter good summer bad

What's your favorite food/snack to pair with your favorite coffee?

VN Store

Back