Sorry, I just don't miss our UT football transfers.

To'To'and Gray would not have lost that game to Pittsburgh, so while i chose to ignore it, the Transfer Portal has more damage to our season that we would ever admit.
I HATE IT and yet at the same time, it allowed Hendon Hooker to come here because JG left. so...

The Transfer Portal giveth and the Transfer Portal Taketh away.

I've kinda kept up with everyone except JG since his injury the first game. Just looked up this box score for him. Yikes

Notice the rushing too, sacked 8 times

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211004-145914_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211004-145914_Samsung Internet.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 291
Reactions: keithpowers
Benedict To’o T’oo’Tooo’To is not a good tackler. He wasn’t last year and he has missed several for the Gumps. I don’t want anybody who had to be paid to be a Tennessee Volunteer on my football team. F every single one who was and I wish them nothing but the worst.

To'To'and Gray would not have lost that game to Pittsburgh, so while i chose to ignore it, the Transfer Portal has more damage to our season that we would ever admit.
I HATE IT and yet at the same time, it allowed Hendon Hooker to come here because JG left. so...

The Transfer Portal giveth and the Transfer Portal Taketh away.

TO'TO' and Gray weren't exactly forces of "refuse to lose" when they were here. They were good players and are missed but titans of team leadership they were not!

TO'TO' and Gray weren't exactly forces of "refuse to lose" when they were here. They were good players and are missed but titans of team leadership they were not!

Gray has 249 yds rushing on around 50 carries, in 5 games. No loss. I'll take Evans, Small, Wright and Whitehead all day. JG is, well, JG at WSU.

My nephew Brandon had no other choice but to leave. To be honest he didn't want to leave. As a family we forced him to leave. He was leaving 2 years ago but he loved Tennessee so much that he stayed. If it wasn't for Covid his football career would have been over with. Pruitt ruined Brandon. You can't blame the kids for transferring. Pruitt was a *******. Players never liked him. I love Huepel because he saw something in Brandon and he knew he was getting a raw deal.

I've kinda kept up with everyone except JG since his injury the first game. Just looked up this box score for him. Yikes

Notice the rushing too, sacked 8 times

Yea, the fans have gone from "we're getting one of Tennessee's top 5 all time QBs" to "this guy can't read the D pre-snap, can't check down to other receivers, throws the ball late and has no clue about pressure in the pocket"...it only took them a couple of games to learn what we suffered thru for years...

Reactions: Big Al Orange
My nephew Brandon had no other choice but to leave. To be honest he didn't want to leave. As a family we forced him to leave. He was leaving 2 years ago but he loved Tennessee so much that he stayed. If it wasn't for Covid his football career would have been over with. Pruitt ruined Brandon. You can't blame the kids for transferring. Pruitt was a *******. Players never liked him. I love Huepel because he saw something in Brandon and he knew he was getting a raw deal.

I'm glad he got his degree and got away...if we had known Huepel was coming to Knoxville he could have stayed but Pruitt was an absolute horrible coach and an even worse person...

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I have never looked at Brandon's situation the same as Gray, Crouch, Morris and Henry T...not at all

And we’re utilizing the TE also! Notify your new buddies in Orlando. 😎

Reactions: StarRaider
I have never looked at Brandon's situation the same as Gray, Crouch, Morris and Henry T...not at all
If I remember right, Brandon put himself into the portal weeks before Pruitt was fired. Before all the bad news about the recruiting scandal started to come out. In other words, Brandon is the ONLY transfer from last fall and winter who we can be all but positive wasn't forced to leave because of recruiting violations.

He left for a better coaching staff, better culture, and better chance at solid playing time.

Correct me if that's wrong, Greazy, but I remember Brandon's timing being that way.

Would like to have the Oline guys that transferred. Linebacker is still razor thin. Slow o Slow o still doesn't tackle well, still gets beat on the slants, probably due to being slow, not much of a loss.

Last edited:
Reactions: orangebloodforlife
I'm not sure how much the transfers would have/could have effected the final win-loss record

I'm not sure how much the transfers would have/could have effected the final win-loss record
Doesn't seem like they are setting the world on fire where they are tootoo is doing alright I guess but i honestly do not miss the rest of them...CJH has done amazing things so far with the players he's got so I'll trust in him to get us some players that can get it done and want to be VFL's.

VN Store

Back