Sophie Cunningham back at it again..

Not true. I played college ball in the early 2000s and have coached since I graduated in 2003. I like hard nose kids who work their butts off. You don’t have to be dirty to do that.
Sophia is a player you want on your team. Some/most of you have never played and it clearly shows by your mentality. Suck it up. Kids a player.

Sophia is a player you want on your team. Some/most of you have never played and it clearly shows by your mentality. Suck it up. Kids a player.

I've played. I've coached. I've coached lazy players, selfish players, showboat players, and thug players like Sophie. They all received extensive bench time until they straightened up or quit.

I've played. I've coached. I've coached lazy players, selfish players, showboat players, and thug players like Sophie. They all received extensive bench time until they straightened up or quit.

Talented...and a thug. She's received way too much benefit of the doubt. She's going to hurt somebody with her elbow garbage unless someone gets her under control. Playing hard is not the same thing as playing dirty. She and Grayson needed better teachers.

Talented...and a thug. She's received way too much benefit of the doubt. She's going to hurt somebody with her elbow garbage unless someone gets her under control. Playing hard is not the same thing as playing dirty. She and Grayson needed better teachers.

"inconceivable"

Reactions: Lurker
My take, for what it is worth: she intends to harm others. If not playing basketball, that would be a crime. When she does it again, her year is over, and assault charges should be filed. It is a game, not an excuse to assault someone. Let her play in Europe.

Sophie left yesterday's game with a foot injury. That's all I know.

You can be tough without being a thug, which is what Cunningham is. Plenty of LVs, amongst other players from other teams, have shown that through the years.

Reactions: T_Vol376
Nope, was just thinking about a certain poster who has claimed to be a devout religious person who will get nasty as heck when someone has an opinion she disagrees with.

Nope, was just thinking about a certain poster who has claimed to be a devout religious person who will get nasty as heck when someone has an opinion she disagrees with.

The only time I have gotten “nasty as heck” on here was when someone made a personal jab at person that had nothing to do with their job performance. You know, like you did making that comment about Brittney Griner’s “Adam’s apple,” which has nothing to do with her playing performance and is something she can’t help. I bet you make fun of disabled people too.

If you call standing up when someone makes a comment that is beyond the bounds of human decency “getting nasty as heck when someone disagrees with me,” then I guess I am guilty as charged.

Not sure what you mean with the “devoutly religious,” comment. I do fall short and repent often - daily as a matter of fact - and I believe God forgives us when we are truly repentant and ask forgiveness. Only He knows our heart. Wonder what God thinks about you making fun of Brittney Griner, who He created. You sound pretty judgmental and “nasty” yourself.

I guess the good LORD would agree with me. Griner has been a bust. Even if she is on a good scoring run the past few games. Certainly she has not been worth all the hype she received as a top pick.

I guess the good LORD would agree with me. Griner has been a bust. Even if she is on a good scoring run the past few games. Certainly she has not been worth all the hype she received as a top pick.

That’s not what I was talking about. I was talking about the fact that you were making fun of Brittney Griner because, as you said, she has an “Adam’s Apple.”

VN Store

Back