Songs you're ashamed to admit you like

Most Black Eyed Peas hits and I Got Them Moves Like Jagger

Chaka Khan's "I'm Every Woman". Not the kind of song a guy should be caught singing. Saw Chaka in concert and she encouraged the guys to sing along with the women. Yeah, I'm looking around to see what fella really did it,lol.

I was a radio personality for the pop station in Knoxville for many years. I used to enjoy EVERY new song we would play. Just adding to the rotation was a thrill for me. Looking back, that was a lot of terrible music.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm so proud no one has mentioned any Kesha songs. (Unless, of course, you actually like Kesha and aren't ashamed it, in which case you can burn in hell.)

uchuu elevator by capsule just because it's the music for this video

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HnwhGgsgXc[/youtube]

I was a radio personality for the pop station in Knoxville for many years. I used to enjoy EVERY new song we would play. Just adding to the rotation was a thrill for me. Looking back, that was a lot of terrible music.

I've always wanted to do this or sports chat radio and plan to try at some point in life.

I've always wanted to do this or sports chat radio and plan to try at some point in life.

It's a tough gig to break into now because most of the on air work is automated or voice tracked (pre recorded). There aren't the same amount of jobs as there just 20 years ago. And one you do break in, it's normally just part-time work and doesn't pay well. It would probably need to be a hobby for you.

But if you're in the Knoxville area, UT's got a station that might allow you to help in the summer while the students are on break. Or you can look into an internet radio station.

They'll take your soul!
Just kidding. It's an insanely fun job, but I was working 50-60 hours a week and getting peanuts. I sure have a lot of good stories, though.

They'll take your soul!
Just kidding. It's an insanely fun job, but I was working 50-60 hours a week and getting peanuts. I sure have a lot of good stories, though.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh it seems like a griiiiiiiiiiind for low pay, no doubt.

VN Store

Back