Son’s 1st UT basketball game

Whew... was afraid we wouldn’t be allowed back! What a game! My son and I had a blast. Parking at the animal science bldg worked out perfectly. Despite rain from daylight to dark it was a great day! Smokey dog and nachos during the game and Calhoun’s after! Thanks for all the tips, we opted not to make our way tot he tunnel after the game, it didn’t seem like the players had any pause with the fans time last night...pretty sure coach had some real important words for them in locker room. Son enjoyed every minute and can’t wait to go back.B0624696-42C0-47D8-A324-2BAF487161E0.jpeg24934402-0349-4690-A9A9-11140CEC7477.jpeg827B1DA1-542C-440B-9894-64C1045258E0.jpeg

Whew... was afraid we wouldn’t be allowed back! What a game! My son and I had a blast. Parking at the animal science bldg worked out perfectly. Despite rain from daylight to dark it was a great day! Smokey dog and nachos during the game and Calhoun’s after! Thanks for all the tips, we opted not to make our way tot he tunnel after the game, it didn’t seem like the players had any pause with the fans time last night...pretty sure coach had some real important words for them in locker room. Son enjoyed every minute and can’t wait to go back.View attachment 190256View attachment 190257View attachment 190258

Good thing that you didn't camp out at the tunnel across the court and opposite the TN bench to catch Barnes leaving after his radio interview. First time that I've noticed him leave through the tunnel in your 2nd pic instead. He was also accompanied by a very heavily armed security guy... it was weird.

Reactions: Russdaddy2027
Whew... was afraid we wouldn’t be allowed back! What a game! My son and I had a blast. Parking at the animal science bldg worked out perfectly. Despite rain from daylight to dark it was a great day! Smokey dog and nachos during the game and Calhoun’s after! Thanks for all the tips, we opted not to make our way tot he tunnel after the game, it didn’t seem like the players had any pause with the fans time last night...pretty sure coach had some real important words for them in locker room. Son enjoyed every minute and can’t wait to go back.View attachment 190256View attachment 190257View attachment 190258
Looks like junior needs to acquire daddy's taste for good food. You don't go to Calhoun's and get a burger...haha! :)

Glad you had a great time and an awesome memory to cherish. Raise him right.

Reactions: Russdaddy2027
Looks like junior needs to acquire daddy's taste for good food. You don't go to Calhoun's and get a burger...haha! :)

Glad you had a great time and an awesome memory to cherish. Raise him right.
For sure! I agree, but he did describe it as the best burger he’d ever eaten, and he is somewhat of a burger guru

VN Store

Back