Something You Should Know About James Franklin

something you should know about James Franklin....

He's not going to be our coach?

I would LOVE this hire...and everyone on here will too when we start winning. Beating GA on the regular basis- getting kirby fired. imagine that.

Still kind of baffling that people wouldn't be accepting of a James Franklin hire. Because he......talked trash about Tennessee while at Vandy? Flipped off the stands? (Not even going into a rape coverup, because that didn't happen).

No wonder coaches are turning us down. Our fan base is full of a bunch of thin skinned crybabies.

Still kind of baffling that people wouldn't be accepting of a James Franklin hire. Because he......talked trash about Tennessee while at Vandy? Flipped off the stands? (Not even going into a rape coverup, because that didn't happen).

No wonder coaches are turning us down. Our fan base is full of a bunch of thin skinned crybabies.
If he coaches here I would want him to trash talk and flip off Florida Bama and Georgia too

I have zero interest in Franklin simply because he was an idiot for ever leaving Vandy.

You must be a Vandy fan. In fact, the amount of ridiculousness I read on this board makes me think it is a bunch of fake accounts sabotaging fan’s online commentary.

Freak may need a new model and membership agreement that requires social media profiles. Also would prevent all the cowards talking smack through digital aliases.

Not saying that is you, but you certainly sound Vandy.

I’m right there with you, don’t know if I will live long enough to see us relevant again.

The right people have made the wrong decisions for too long... it may be time they don’t make the decisions anymore. Hey where is my billions, so I can be the guy? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh wait... 40k a year is supposed to be convincing bahahahaha

My enforced life has been UT football for the past 5 years.

This....can't pass on Freeze in the name of integrity and then hire the guy that lied and covered up the biggest rape scandal in school history.
I wish James Franklin would hire an attorney and file libel charges and lawsuits against everyone on this board who have made the statement “he covered up rape charges”. Completely false and character assassination.

No that would throw away another recruiting class
Doesn't matter as we are likely to be hit with less players we can sign anyways. Most of our starters are leaving so regardless it'll take 3 years just to get back where we were before all this went down. You and others act like our current coaches can't recruit and that's retarded way of thinking. Steele can recruit. Hire other coaches to take the place of the ones that got fired and they will go recruit. We will not lose a year of recruiting.

Doesn't matter as we are likely to be hit with less players we can sign anyways. Most of our starters are leaving so regardless it'll take 3 years just to get back where we were before all this went down. You and others act like our current coaches can't recruit and that's retarded way of thinking. Steele can recruit. Hire other coaches to take the place of the ones that got fired and they will go recruit. We will not lose a year of recruiting.
Top players aren’t going to commit to Steele if they aren’t certain he’ll be here more than a year or two. It would further dig the whole we are in

I wish James Franklin would hire an attorney and file libel charges and lawsuits against everyone on this board who have made the statement “he covered up rape charges”. Completely false and character assassination.
Something about people who drink the lake water there thinking everyone is an idiot but themselves regardless of fact. Of course, there are those who know not to drink the lake water and unfortunately there is nothing we can do.

VN Store

Back