Something you miss about your kids?

I won't miss potty training, but it's made for a lot of laughs. We started 2 months ago and the kid had some funny questions, like "Can I eat the poop?" We told her that she would have to go see the doctor and get a shot because we've decided scaring her is a good tactic. Every once in a while she'll have a conversation with herself where she says "You can't eat the poop. Go see the doctor."

Fast forward to today, my wife is leaving to get her second vaccine. She tells our toddler she has to go get a shot, and my daughter responded, "You ate the poop?"
That's hillarious!

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
My 5 year old yesterday - “I’m starting speeferapy tomorrow.”
Me - “huh?”
Him - “I’m starting speeferapy tomorrow.”
Me - “what?”
He’s starting speech therapy today.
I said “don’t let them change the way you talk.”

When my son was about 4 and just learning to read, we bought Kentucky Fried Chicken for supper one day. When I came home and sat everything on the table, my son looked at the "KFC" on the bucket and said "dad, what's kuh-f_ck? I completely lost it! LOL!

When my son was learning to talk, he would get words that started with d and g mixed up. The first time he ever said "grandma," it came out damma. So help me, I laughed until my whole body hurt.

VN Store

Back