something interesting about jimmy clausen

vols2345

Volnation's resident sunshine pumper
His team beat La Salle 63-0 in the playoffs and are still undefeated. did you know he only averages 18 passes a game cause they take him out after the 2nd quarter. thats crazy.

Originally posted by vols2345@Dec 1, 2005 2:29 PM
His team beat La Salle 63-0 in the playoffs and are still undefeated.  did you know he only averages 18 passes a game cause they take him out after the 2nd quarter.  thats crazy.
[snapback]206483[/snapback]​

He wouldn't make it here then...grinding out 4 whold qtrs for 12 games? his conditioning would show after about game 4! :biggrin2:

We have a guy here in SC named Willy Korn at Byrnes HS. THey are going for their 4th straight Div-AAAA championship Friday night. They beat some team out of Nashville pretty soundly in the early part of the season ( Sat, Aug 20 Montgomery Bell Academy: 14 - Byrnes Rebels: 62 ). He is verbally committed to Clemson although he is a junior.

Willy Korn - Junior
Att-Comp-Int 395-267-6
Yards 4016
Pct 67.6
Touchdowns 52
Long 87
Average/game 286.9

Clausen
Comp 227
Att 330
Pct .688
Yards 3665
int 6
td 57
Avg/game 261.8

Has he been getting any run in Tn. as far as just talk?

MBA (Montgomery Bell Academy) = losers. Bunch of rich white boys that go to a prep school, I am surprised they didn't get beat by more. I stole a sweatshirt from one of their lockerrooms after playing them.

BTW, no more Clausens, UT must remain Clausen free from now on! I still have nightmares of that moron Casey with the rose at the track right before he took a beating from LSU.

I agree. No more Clausens. I've seen a lot of footage of Jimmy and he has a cannon, but I don't want him. I don't care how good he is. Maybe ND can get him and see what we have had to deal for the past 6 years.

Originally posted by DAWGNATION@Dec 1, 2005 2:55 PM
We have a guy here in SC named Willy Korn at Byrnes HS. THey are going for their 4th straight Div-AAAA championship Friday night. They beat some team out of Nashville pretty soundly in the early part of the season ( Sat,  Aug 20    Montgomery Bell Academy: 14 - Byrnes Rebels: 62  ).  He is verbally committed to Clemson although he is a junior.

Willy Korn - Junior
Att-Comp-Int 395-267-6
Yards 4016
Pct 67.6
Touchdowns 52
Long 87
Average/game 286.9

Clausen
Comp 227 
Att 330
Pct .688
Yards 3665
int 6
td 57
Avg/game 261.8

[snapback]206535[/snapback]​

yeah even though those are comparable. SC is no California when it comes to football.

Originally posted by Cajun Vol@Dec 1, 2005 3:04 PM
MBA (Montgomery Bell Academy) = losers.  Bunch of rich white boys that go to a prep school, I am surprised they didn't get beat by more. 
[snapback]206542[/snapback]​

You got that right! We always called them Momma's Boy Academy. :birgits_giggle:

Originally posted by orange-rage@Dec 2, 2005 10:43 PM
stay in cali little jimmy we don't need another chicken legged clausen at ut
[snapback]207291[/snapback]​

well the way i figure it why dont you want jimmy? maybe he will make up for the other two clausens and bring us a national championship or two. I am just going to have to hate to tell you told ya so when he goes to another school, brings them a national championship, and were still crying and complaining about our recivers not catching, and needing a specail teams coach.

Originally posted by vols2345@Dec 2, 2005 8:27 PM
yeah even though those are comparable.  SC is no California when it comes to football.
[snapback]207235[/snapback]​

True that. Cali has 34 million people.

Originally posted by vols2345@Dec 2, 2005 11:48 PM
well the way i figure it why dont you want jimmy?  maybe he will make up for the other two clausens and bring us a national championship or two.  I am just going to have to hate to tell you told ya so when he goes to another school, brings them a national championship, and were still crying and complaining about our recivers not catching, and needing a specail teams coach.
[snapback]207294[/snapback]​

thats what i heard about leak

Originally posted by Cajun Vol@Dec 1, 2005 2:04 PM
MBA (Montgomery Bell Academy) = losers.  Bunch of rich white boys that go to a prep school, I am surprised they didn't get beat by more.  I stole a sweatshirt from one of their lockerrooms after playing them.

BTW, no more Clausens, UT must remain Clausen free from now on!  I still have nightmares of that moron Casey with the rose at the track right before he took a beating from LSU.

You hated'em so bad you stole a shirt that said MBA? :blink:

Originally posted by DAWGNATION@Dec 1, 2005 2:55 PM
We have a guy here in SC named Willy Korn at Byrnes HS. THey are going for their 4th straight Div-AAAA championship Friday night. They beat some team out of Nashville pretty soundly in the early part of the season ( Sat,  Aug 20    Montgomery Bell Academy: 14 - Byrnes Rebels: 62  ).  He is verbally committed to Clemson although he is a junior.

Willy Korn - Junior
Att-Comp-Int 395-267-6
Yards 4016
Pct 67.6
Touchdowns 52
Long 87
Average/game 286.9

Clausen
Comp 227 
Att 330
Pct .688
Yards 3665
int 6
td 57
Avg/game 261.8

[snapback]206535[/snapback]​

Me and matt#88 where there to see that game at vanderbilt, man MBA is a good team but byrns was just to fast for them to even handle, we started out on the MBA side and eventually ended up sittin with the byrns fans talkin
I heard there avarage team spead was like 4.8 and there first team is 4.4 thats crazy good for a highschool team
and plus they are a public school do that to a private school and one of the best we got

Originally posted by bigtime@Dec 2, 2005 11:56 PM
Me and matt#88 where there to see that game at vanderbilt, man MBA is a good team but byrns was just to fast for them to even handle, we started out on the MBA side and eventually ended up sittin with the byrns fans talkin
I heard there avarage team spead was like 4.8 and there first team is 4.4 thats crazy good for a highschool team
and plus they are a public school do that to a private school and one of the best we got
[snapback]207401[/snapback]​

still maryville would have beat MBA like what 77-0?

Originally posted by bigtime@Dec 2, 2005 11:56 PM
[snapback]207401[/snapback]​

Montgomery Bell Academy is not one the the best we have
brentwood is 100 times better. Montgomery Bell Academy
is single A school. if they want our best year in and year out
let them play oak ridge or murph-oakland or alcoa for that
matter.

Originally posted by orange-rage@Dec 2, 2005 11:35 PM
thats what i heard about leak
[snapback]207373[/snapback]​

and matthews, and suggs, and ainge... the saga apparantly continues.

clausen's not coming to UT. All threads w/ clausen in them should be banned from the board... wasting valuable bytes.

but yet you keep writing in it and I know it pains you to say it but you are stuck with the clausens. i wouldnt mind him coming here at all expecially with cutliffe at OC.

Originally posted by Cajun Vol@Dec 1, 2005 2:04 PM
MBA (Montgomery Bell Academy) = losers.  Bunch of rich white boys that go to a prep school, I am surprised they didn't get beat by more.  I stole a sweatshirt from one of their lockerrooms after playing them.

BTW, no more Clausens, UT must remain Clausen free from now on!  I still have nightmares of that moron Casey with the rose at the track right before he took a beating from LSU.

You are so correct!!

VN Store

Back