Something in French

We are now the most popular American college in FRANCE! LOL. Now if we can just get Serbia and Uruguay on board maybe we can negotiate a side deal with SEC Network for international right and some extra money. Don’t think we should hold our breaths waiting on the royalty checks though.

Throw in the country of Kingsport

We are now the most popular American college in FRANCE! LOL. Now if we can just get Serbia and Uruguay on board maybe we can negotiate a side deal with SEC Network for international right and some extra money. Don’t think we should hold our breaths waiting on the royalty checks though.

If we could become the most popular basketball college for Serbia we’d be a perennial top 5 team.

If we could become the most popular basketball college for Serbia we’d be a perennial top 5 team.

Gonzaga is getting there but I’m shocked nobody has truly taken advantage of being an international school. Sure you’re not going to get Luka or Porzingis type players but there’s still a lot of talent in Europe that would be great for your program. If I ever ran a mid major team that’s how I would recruit.

Reactions: VolDaddy61
I'm not sure why I expected I would find a French translation from a request posted by a Georgian to an East Tennessee fan base.

:cool: Kay sera sera and como say yama, y'all.

He lost me in parts, he was speaking way too fast for my crappy college level French. Holly introduced herself and Pons. She asked if he loved basketball (t'aime basket?) He said yes (je adore). I think he talked about playing when he was younger, I couldn't follow that part. She did ask if Barnes was crazy lol. She wished him a long, great career. Best I can do, he was speaking way too fast ha.

Reactions: Coach Punk
But who is the camera man? I kept expecting her to say, "Hello... I'm down here."

"We caught up with Yves Pons to see how he started playing basketball!"

He answered "with zee basketball"

VN Store

Back