Something Coach Harper Should Tell All Of The Players

She should tell them that they are all wanted but none are needed! Nothing is given and from day one everyone is battling for minutes!

Reactions: aretha57
Coach should tell every one of them that they can no longer ROLL UP THEIR SHORTS.

Who cares? Everyone has different comfort needs. Some players prefer more form fitting jerseys and shorts opposed to baggier ones. Just like how some players where tshirts or underarmour under their jerseys.

Hate to tell you, but the shorts are getting shorter. It goes in cycles. I could care less about the short shorts as long as it dos not affect play on the court.
At least design them to be short instead of rolled up or pinned. Lol. I’m really surprised the companies haven’t started to try and sell teams new uniforms because of the trend.

Oh, I am sure that is KJH's number one priority....

New head coaches have a multitude of issues they want to address when taking over a team.

Pat Summitt and Holly Warlick both banned Visible Tattoos. There is a reason they did so. Geno at UCONN has the same policy.

A player hiking up her shorts is TACKY looking. A UT basketball game is not a forum for women to try and show off their legs.

Last edited:
Who cares? Everyone has different comfort needs. Some players prefer more form fitting jerseys and shorts opposed to baggier ones. Just like how some players where tshirts or underarmour under their jerseys.

This is not for comfort its just the new trend. And it looks terrible

Coach should tell every one of them that they can no longer ROLL UP THEIR SHORTS.
Though the rolled up shorts make the ladies look like 1920 sun bathers at the beach, I would rather her tell them how to stop making turnovers, how to stop making desperation 3 bricks after failing to get the ball inside, tell them how to play an offense in today’s environment, tell them she will use her timeouts when they are necessary and that she will not look like a deer looking into headlights when things go wrong.

Reactions: VolNExile
This is not for comfort its just the new trend. And it looks terrible

Not necessarily, lots of times athletic shorts are just not cut well for women and are bothersome. My daughters soccer team fold and roll their shots in all kinds of crazy ways because the team issue unis just don't fit right.

Hey, the LVs are also wearing different colored shoes (Shakes fist at sky; this country is going to hell in a handbasket!!!!).

If KJH decides that rolled up shorts are why the LVs could need keep their opponents from driving by them or missing defensive assignments, then I am all in on this ban. Otherwise, live and let live.

Franklin Pierce, would you prefer the players to wear Burkas while they play so we don't see any exposed body parts??

Dude or dudette, seriously get a grip. Holly is gone.

The five states of grief are denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.

You been stuck in denial and now anger stages for a while; acceptance is the way to go......

Last edited:
Not necessarily, lots of times athletic shorts just are cut well for women and are bothersome. My daughters soccer team fold and roll their shots in all kinds of crazy ways because the team issue unis just don't fit right.

Hey, the LVs are also wearing different colored shoes (Shakes fist at sky; this country is going to hell in a handbasket!!!!).

If KJH decides that rolled up shorts are why the LVs could need keep their opponents from driving by them or missing defensive assignments, then I am all in on this ban. Otherwise, live and let live.

Franklin Pierce, would who prefer the players to wear Burkas while they play so we don't see any exposed body parts??

Dude or dudette, seriously get a grip. Holly is gone.

The five states of grief are denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.

You been stuck in denial and now anger stages for a while; acceptance is the way to go......

What the crap are you talking about ?

Really not caring about the shorts. Most of Baylor's players had theirs rolled up. I think Green, and KK are the only two Lady Vols that do it at least all I can remember seeing.

Reactions: tvolgirl
LOL! It gives me a good belly laugh every time I see another post where people are in a total tizzy over rolled up shorts.
With all the truly serious stuff happening all around me every day, I need the levity. Thanks, FP!

Reactions: LVsinceJV and Remy
...so she should worry about rolled up shorts because you feel it brings attention to them that they shouldn’t be seeking?

Y’all are out of line. If that’s comfortable for them then do be it. Get a life, seriously.

Reactions: lvocd
New head coaches have a multitude of issues they want to address when taking over a team.

Pat Summitt and Holly Warlick both banned Visible Tattoos. There is a reason they did so. Geno at UCONN has the same policy.

A player hiking up her shorts is TACKY looking. A UT basketball game is not a forum for women to try and show off their legs.
Yeah and you kids stay off of my lawn!

I’m not advocating short shorts, but I guarantee more men would watch if the shorts were shorter. Maybe that’s wrong, but I believe it to be factual.

VN Store

Back