Something C.J. Leak said...

LadyinOrange

Trophy Mod
Staff member
I read an article in which C.J. Leak was quoted as saying that he couldn't go out and act like a superstar because the guys he was throwing to were on scholarship too. What is he trying to say? Sorry to be so dense, but what does that have to do with him??

Basically he is saying that if he does something wrong, someone else is going to have to share the blame.

Fact is that if he can't throw, manage a game or avoid the sack, Leak's ass will get jerked out of the game.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Aug 14, 2004 8:54 AM
I read an article in which C.J. Leak was quoted as saying that he couldn't go out and act like a superstar because the guys he was throwing to were on scholarship too. What is he trying to say? Sorry to be so dense, but what does that have to do with him??

I interpreted that completely different. I think all he was saying is that he won't act like the star because he knows that the guys he is throwing to are good players too. He was being humble.

Originally posted by TNVOLS1@Aug 14, 2004 4:38 PM
sorry but he's not as low class as His dad and brother.

I agree.

It really stinks that CJ gets such a hard time because of his dad and brother.

Actually his dad is very high class, he just wants what is best for his kids. He told someone at practice this week, that Chrissy will stay at Florida for the full four years to get his degree.

I will be glad to see the Leak brothers play each other because I am so tired of hearring about him or his brother and father :flush:

Originally posted by Volstorm@Aug 15, 2004 12:41 AM
Actually his dad is very high class, he just wants what is best for his kids. He told someone at practice this week, that Chrissy will stay at Florida for the full four years to get his degree.

Maybe he'll go the NFL and finish his degree later.

:lol:

Originally posted by NCGatorBait@Aug 14, 2004 11:45 PM
I sense some hostility here! :p :lol:

No hostility here. The only time he`s seen the vols, he was put in his place. (On his butt mostly) It`s ashamed to see all that talent with such an attitude.

What`s shakin NCGator? It`s been a while.

VN Store

Back