Someone tell Lofton

VolsByNature

DeletedPost Record Holder
To play ball or sit down. Not only is he not hitting anything he shoots. He's not driving in, he's not getting to the foul line, and today he played the worst damn Defense I've seen him play since he was a Vol. Maybe we should put Ramar in for Lofton. Take that weak stuff somewhere else Chris. Pathetic!

The happiest person on the planet right now is One of the Smiths. Now his Bench Lofton thread is replaced by this one....lol.

To play ball or sit down. Not only is he not hitting anything he shoots. He's not driving in, he's not getting to the foul line, and today he played the worst damn Defense I've seen him play since he was a Vol. Maybe we should put Ramar in for Lofton. Take that weak stuff somewhere else Chris. Pathetic!

Add to that the fact that he coughed the ball up in the backcourt in OT and was bailed out by Wayne. That was a BIG play. He will come through though.

Ramar cannot hit a shot outside of 4 feet, including free throws.

Lofton will play better against Louisville, I will wager.

Ramar makes bad decisions, but he's a ball player. He leaves his heart out on the court.

Ramar cannot hit a shot outside of 4 feet, including free throws.

Lofton will play better against Louisville, I will wager.

Careful on that wager. Louisville plays great D, and they will work like heck to shut Lofton down.

Careful on that wager. Louisville plays great D, and they will work like heck to shut Lofton down.

If Lofton plays good defense and does other things besides shooting the 3-ball, then he'd be better than today's game.

If Louisville focuses a lot on Lofton, then we need JaJuan to hit his shots. Tyler will be Tyler, which means being a tough competitior.

Lofton had a few steals and rebounds, and did hit 3 triples I believe, even though his % wasn't his usual.

As far as getting to the line, the guy can't buy a foul.

Hey ... I don't think Lofton's playing "great" right now, but you'll never hear me say "Put Lofton on the bench."

That guy's shown me toooooo many times what he can do.

hey may not have torched the nets today but he did have a big 3 right before the half... and another in overtime. He'll hit them when we need them. Can't wait to be there on thursday! GO VOLS!

If everybody else had to work as hard as lofton does to try and get an open look then we would have alot of tired players. Lofton being in there makes other defenses worry alot about the 3 and that means alot

Lofton will have a game like he does against Kentucky, he's going to want to prove them wrong for not offering him a scholarship.:good!:

Lofton hit some 3's today that were serious daggers. You could tell they really killed Butler's attitude.

Lofton hit some 3's today that were serious daggers. You could tell they really killed Butler's attitude.

I think that if he had hit that tough last attempt at the end of the first half, we could have seen a much different outcome.

I hope that they spend alot of enery to shut him down so that it will allow others to esculate their game. one of lofton's problems is that he is not moving as much as he did the first three years without the ball. This year I do not remember the number of times that I have seen him standing at the wing watching.

REALITY CHECK TIME

We're not playing pansies anymore, people. We didn't play one today either. Count your basketball blessings we got out with a win.

...and quit expecting perfection. It will never happen.

VN Store

Back