someone needs to be fired today

After the Pitt game my bud was raving about how good the team is and my response was at the time was the defense esp the secondary isn’t very good..
if we knew so did the coaches...so now is the time to see some action on the coaching side

Reactions: Tnslim1
Easy fellas. We don’t need JH pulling. Dooley and changing his defense.

We need better players and more aggressive play calls.

On paper we should have been able to play to our tape on defense and win big. The problem is the game isn’t played on paper.

After last night, almost any up and coming defensive minded coach will probably suffice. Heupel's main coaching focus is on the offense. He needs a good to decent defensive coordinator to take care of the other side.
Preferably one that likes to blitz and play man coverage

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

On paper we should have been able to play to our tape on defense and win big. The problem is the game isn’t played on paper.
Just don’t have the horses let the coaches get his players in there then if it doesn’t improve or get better then let’s evaluate them…the coaches have done well with what they’ve had to work with, give them some credit..

Tennessee doesn’t have the players what Bama and Georgia have yet.. it’s gonna get better sun came up today and If you believe the good lord made it happen. It’s a sport played by kids and we beetch and complain what we can’t control… Go Vols🍊🍊

if we knew so did the coaches...so now is the time to see some action on the coaching side
I think they’ve been holding this together the whole year until the Georgia game and last night I’m not ok with Tennessee losing like they did but give the coaches credit also for getting the wins thus far.. terrible loss but let them get their players in here first before let’s clean the cupboards.

More aggressive play calling on Defense wins that game IMO. And i am confused why we didnt see more.

Maybe Garner was certain his guys would suffice and Banks wanted to allow themthe opportunity. Either way...the lack of blitzing cost us this game.
Because blitzing every dang play couldnt have made it any worse.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I did like that in another thread last night, somebody said " put Hadden in the portal." Lol

VN Store

Back