Some women are so hot it should be illegal. Megan Fox is one of them.

00004f.jpg

00005f.jpg

00006f.jpg

00008f.jpg

:w00t:

Those are some of the few shots of her that I like. The trashy look she otherwise has doesn't appeal to me.

google Gemma Atkinson then tell me you still feel the same way about Megan Fox (who is gorgeous, don't get me wrong, but Gemma is frickin' amazing.)

google Gemma Atkinson then tell me you still feel the same way about Megan Fox (who is gorgeous, don't get me wrong, but Gemma is frickin' amazing.)

if all you care about is breasts, i suppose so.

other than her ginormous rack, there's nothing really amazing about her. she's pretty, but when i was at UT i saw 10 girls every day who were easily hotter.

Last edited:
and a person with your level of education should be well-versed in google image search.

Right!?? Kinda a requirement for boys in Health Class...lol

Anyone else think Denise Richards is hot? One of the hottest old woman.

Ah.... the days where every college boy thought it was foreplay to watch Wild Things...lol:p

Megan Fox is a rare thing of beauty by far! I mean how many light eyed brunettes do you come across that look like her! Perhaps Kate Bekinsale - even then I think she has hazel? Blondes..eh..a dime a dozen... completely agree with you ksushalovesthevols!:)

i like kate bekinsale a lot. she's one of very few very pretty british women. sad, but true.

bleached blondes are indeed a dime a dozen, but naturally blonde hair is nearly as rare as red hair. only 2% of the world's population have naturally blonde hair as adults.

so yay for my genes!

if all you care about is breasts, i suppose so.

other than her ginormous rack, there's nothing really amazing about her. she's pretty, but when i was at UT i saw 10 girls every day who were easily hotter.

to be honest, I actually prefer someone like Famke Janssen.

VN Store

Back