Some things that are better than I expected

GregAmsler

1. Theo Jackson
2. Tight Ends
3. Tyler Baron
4. Defensive Line

Very interested to see if we can get Baron and Young on the field at the same time and what that might look like.
They play the same position. But that’s not to say they can’t both be out there for special pass rushing packages.

hUTch2002

Wait til next year!
1. Theo Jackson
2. Tight Ends
3. Tyler Baron
4. Defensive Line

Very interested to see if we can get Baron and Young on the field at the same time and what that might look like.
And here I thought you were going to say Milton. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that.

volfan_28

Eh ... the D line is decent against the run, but sorely lacking on bull rushing the passer. D line has to do a better job of helping us get off the field on third down.
I expected them to be bad against both the run and pass. Seem decent against the run. Hoping Young helps against the pass. We’ll see

savannahfan

1. Theo Jackson
2. Tight Ends
3. Tyler Baron
4. Defensive Line

I would add attitude. Sure was tired of the seeming attitude (I don't give a damn) after falling behind.

GAVol

Super Moderator
Staff member
1. Theo Jackson
2. Tight Ends
3. Tyler Baron
4. Defensive Line

Good call on Theo Jackson. He has looked quick out there and seems to always be in the middle of anything that goes wide.

VN Store