Some sobering stats for you

It happens sometimes. Are we going to fire every coach when they lose a tough game like this?

The "Saban Effect" has ruined the enjoyment of college football for so many programs. It's such an all or nothing proposition with fans. They think if we're not dominating everybody then the current coach is not the right guy and he should be fired. Get some perspective people!
My perspective of the product that has been put on the field this year is that we are not a very well coached team!

And we will win out. That I have no doubt. I just wish I could bet money on it against you guys....

Even if we win our (not a given), we aren't going to the SECCG and we aren't getting a major bowl.

This season is a MAJOR disappointment. There's no way to spin that.

It happens sometimes. Are we going to fire every coach when they lose a tough game like this?

The "Saban Effect" has ruined the enjoyment of college football for so many programs. It's such an all or nothing proposition with fans. They think if we're not dominating everybody then the current coach is not the right guy and he should be fired. Get some perspective people!

You want some "perspective?"

-Preseason Top 10 ranking.

-SEC East favorites.

-Year 4, the most returning starters in college football.

-3 losses again (and possibly more to come).

This is no Saban effect, this is piss poor coaching and not accepting it.

Reactions: 1 person
BTW if anyone can figure out how to make a bet in some sort of open forum of sorts where the money sits somewhere and nobody can get screwed, let me know.

I'll put $500 that we win out against any of you "statisticians". Any takers?

After seeing this pathetic performance from our coaches this entire season, what gives you any confidence that we will win out?

We may, but no way would I be money on it.....especially not with the Cincinnati Flash coaching us.

VN Store

Back