Some seriously encouraging tweets from Team 118 to make us all feel better

Freshman do not win football games in the SEC. It doesn't matter how much talent they have. It is going to take time.

LSU, UGA, Bama, etc have recruiting classes like ours every year and yet only the truly elite ones even see the field, because they aren't ready. I don't see what is so difficult to understand about this.

No one is saying that just because we have elite players coming in that we will be a top 10 team next year or even in 15 but we darn sure will be better than this year. Mind you, improving on this year's record (except for gamecocks) is not a high bar.

What's your battle cry? "No father don't touch me there"? Gtfo

1081.gif

2/10 you lack effort.......and a sense of humor.

Hopefully we play plenty of underclass men against Kentucky. No need to waste time with the seniors at this point

One thing for sure, well actually three, it's good to see them making some noise already, being confident, and a lot of positions will be wide open next year, that's for sure.

Am I getting smarter or are our fans getting dumber? Seriously arguing that we'll suck to our recruits? Why not just put on some sweatpants and shoot yourself in the leg...

Am I getting smarter or are our fans getting dumber? Seriously arguing that we'll suck to our recruits? Why not just put on some sweatpants and shoot yourself in the leg...

same people want Butch to sit on the podium and tell recruits that he and his coaches are coaching horribly as they are about to make their college decision.

Any of those tweets saying they aren't coming unless they are promised they get to wear grey? Just curious since we've now decided the players should determine the school colors year to year.

Reactions: 1 person
Team 118 gives us some better WRs for sure... and I think the core WR group will be better next year... haven't really figured out who's gonna get them the ball though... I'd say Worley right now but IDK anything about Ferguson really and Dobbs will only improve in the off season IMO

same people want Butch to sit on the podium and tell recruits that he and his coaches are coaching horribly as they are about to make their college decision.

and then these kids wouldn't come here and we really would be screwed... all so they can be right I guess

I think we'll have more SEC caliber talent just in our '14 commits than we currently have on the entire team. Don't get me wrong, I love our guys, but a lot of them just are not SEC caliber.

VN Store

Back