Some fire from Ja'Wuan James this morning

I never get my hopes up pre-season anymore. I've been burned too many times. But, win or lose, I am a Vol fan and nothing will change that.
I take the opposite approach.

It costs nothing to get my hopes up. So I do it every off season.

Think of it this way: if you get your hopes up, and we lose...you feel bad. If you don't get your hopes up, and we lose...you feel bad.

Losing is gonna suck whether we spend the off-season jumping on the bed or moping in the corner. So I'm jumping on the bed.

Go Vols!

You know, Ja'Wuan might be dead on by saying we win the SECE this season. Given how, despite knocking the snot out of us last season, Kirby was afraid of taking his first string defense off the field, even very late in the game. Ja'Wuan just might be right about us winning the east.

Smart cited Tennessee’s quick-strike ability against Kentucky as a reason why he didn’t let up with his lineup of key players even late.
“To me, when you play that group, I’m not taking anything for granted, we’re going to play our best guys and try to win the game,” Smart said at his Monday press conference. “I don’t think any lead is safe when you talk about them.”

Source: https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/georgia-football/kirby-smart-explains-why-he-kept-starters-in-late-against-tennessee/
I think his Goal was to keep us 17 or under.

VN Store

Back