solo_hensley NCAA 14 PS3 Dynasty

If everyone knows who they are going to be, then everyone can play there game. Tennwill can play miss state. Utvol#1 if f you want ole miss, pick ole miss. Let killercroc know something on the board tonight so he can knock his game out if needed. I know the other dude is playing with Missouri so the east is straight.

It doesn't matter to me who u are.

Also, I have tennwill, turd, kbodie, and brays phone number so if it doesn't seem like we're talking on here, we're probably texting.
Turd is also friends with phineazy so he's passing messages along to him.
Just FYI, so if you don't see someone on here, messages are more than likely still being relayed.

I think we still have 3 left to play including me. I'll play sometime today/tonight. We advance every 2-3 days for those who don't know. There is going to be more user games than normal with everyone in the same conference.

I think we still have 3 left to play including me. I'll play sometime today/tonight. We advance every 2-3 days for those who don't know. There is going to be more user games than normal with everyone in the same conference.

I will get my game in tonight.

Texas beat me down...but was going in for a TD to go up 21-14 then I fumbled and it was all downhill from there.Ithink I've got a buy next week..

Usually, we are really flexible as far as advancing, and I would prefer to stay that way if nobody has a issue with it. If something comes up and somebody needs more time, I'm all for waiting.

When I looked last night about 2 am the Georgia person wasn't ready to advance.Everyone else was

Looks like we are in line for a cat & dawg fight. Evenings are best for me...just let me know some days/ times that work for you.

VN Store

Back