Solid Win, good luck from here on out.

You do remember that you all got beat by a Wyoming team that struggled to beat Idaho and Texas State, right?

We're not good... but we're not in denial about it. You seem to be.

Mizzourage;

We have a hard time with sarcasm and joking right now. Most of us have witnessed record breaking years recently, the wrong kind of records. We are on track to have the worst season in 120+ years. I assumed you knew about the loss but were trying to have good natured fun.

Not sure mizzou is going to get by on her good looks here... Isn't missouri another way of spelling misery?

Mizzourage;

We have a hard time with sarcasm and joking right now. Most of us have witnessed record breaking years recently, the wrong kind of records. We are on track to have the worst season in 120+ years. I assumed you knew about the loss but were trying to have good natured fun.

Not sure mizzou is going to get by on her good looks here... Isn't missouri another way of spelling misery?

You want first class entertainment? Go over to the South Carolina boards and see their reaction at being 10 point dogs in Vegas against us this week. First time I've seen fans demand a coach be fired because of a line!

You want first class entertainment? Go over to the South Carolina boards and see their reaction at being 10 point dogs in Vegas against us this week. First time I've seen fans demand a coach be fired because of a line!
A little off topic, but have you been to a game in Columbia SC?
They have a chant where one side of the stadium yells “ Game” followed by the other side yelling “Cocks”. I realize that’s their nickname, but watching 80 year old women yelling “cocks” is pretty damn strange.

They have a chant where one side of the stadium yells “ Game” followed by the other side yelling “Cocks”. I realize that’s their nickname, but watching 80 year old women yelling “cocks” is pretty damn strange.

LOL

Yes, I have and Yes it is weird. Until I moved to SC the only SC fans that I met were 13yr old boys that wanted to have the word cocks on their hat.

Somewhere on my phone, I have a picture of a jacked up truck with with "cock life" on the back glass. WOW

You must not know the NCAA main rule.
Whenever a blue blood school does something bad...say UNC creating a fake curriculum....some school must pay. Just happened to be Missouri this last time.

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH
No team that lost to Wyoming is making the playoffs.

giphy.gif

Reactions: jwilliams
I really thought we would get NCState and Virg Tech....but, I read where their state legislators wouldn’t let them leave without UVA and UNC.

I could see them wanting to keep their traditional rivalries. But I was speaking as to before USCjr and Arkansas joined the SEC.

VN Store

Back