Solid Win, good luck from here on out.

MizzouRage

We need you guys with a decent record and looking good for our annual beat down just in case we go undefeated and need some cred for the national championship committee. You can do it!

But seriously, looking a lot better.

Reactions: Sowbug2000
We need you guys with a decent record and looking good for our annual beat down just in case we go undefeated and need some cred for the national championship committee. You can do it!

Undefeated? Is Mizzou going to get the NCAA to cancel out the score of that season opener against Wyoming?

Undefeated? Am I missing something here?
Wyoming 37
Mizzou 31
Game played 8/31/19

We generally have 1 or 2 really good games each year. How bad would it suck if you come in 9-1 and us 2-8, we and beat you 33-30.

Reactions: Ashevillevol
We generally have 1 or 2 really good games each year. How bad would it suck if you come in 9-1 and us 2-8, we and beat you 33-30.

Honestly, if that were to happen it would be worse than the bowl ban reaffirmed. Sounds harsh, but that's how I feel.

However if you guys are 2-8 by then I think the game may be cancelled anyway because of some kind of East TN riot.

You should never come over here and rib a team as a weak as us. This is bordeline bullying.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Please pray for us, we have submitted our appeal!

I'm hoping Missouri's excellent record as a state through U.S. history will be taken into consideration.

That should put you over the top, but the Missouri Compromise thing might be a negative for some on both sides of the issue.

Reactions: MizzouRage
Now Mizzou is giving us pep talks...

tenor.gif

You do remember that you all got beat by a Wyoming team that struggled to beat Idaho and Texas State, right?

We're not good... but we're not in denial about it. You seem to be.

LMAO

VN Store

Back