Softball Week 3 - USF Tournament

Sophomore is youth are you crazy. Until you reach your junior year you are a Underclassman.

"Underclassmen" is your point, not mine. If you can't field a ground ball by the time you're in your second year of college, something is wrong. It's not as if she barely played last season. Plenty of middle infielders at UT never had horrible issues in fielding as underclassmen. Shipman, Gibson, Leach, and Gregg all immediately come to mind.

In the early games the lines were gone fast but she literally was stepping on the plate a number of times

Actually this lineup is ok if you switch Parson and Ayala. It is tough when everyone on the team goes into a slump on the same weekend.

Actually this lineup is ok if you switch Parson and Ayala. It is tough when everyone on the team goes into a slump on the same weekend.
I agree and it looks like they are going to get Parsons bat in the lineup . probably hard for her to lose her 2nd base position so maybe she will hit now! As many on her though Jwill will most likely sew up short if she can hit some. The arm she has when the double play is in order will be a weapon. She just needs the reps!

Reactions: Volfan2012
I'm looking at this teams averages and they look nothing like what UCF was sending up there. Looks like one .400 hitter and two .300 hitters and the rest of the averages are weak. Everybody on that UCF team was a .300 hitter except one players and two or three were .400 hitters.

VN Store

Back