Softball Season has Started

That’s it. 6 3. Turner was solid. I would say she should have only given up one run. Infield defense was loose at times hopefully first game jitters.

I don’t think Nortwestern will be a great hitting team but Turner did not let things get away from her and only one or two hard hit balls.

That’s it. 6 3. Turner was solid. I would say she should have only given up one run. Infield defense was loose at times hopefully first game jitters.

happy for Turner getting her first college win. Hopefully she can settle down seemed like every inning was high stress and throwing to many pitches.

Turner needs to dial it in better. Too many walks (5) and Wild Pitches (3)
True she could be sharper but much improved over fall ball. The defense caused her to throw a number of extra pitches.

Delighted to win today against their best pitcher and one of the best in the country. The home run ball did her in big smack by Phillips to break it open. Already a quality win over a ranked team.

Turner in the seventh you could tell she began to think about closing the game, but then she pulled back together. Good sign.
Also her wild pitches were all but one low in the dirt not the throw it to the backstop kind that we saw in the fall some.
We are going to need her to say the least.

Reactions: MS_LdyVols_fan
Does anyone know why it says 404 file not found when trying to follow Live Stats on utsports.com

VN Store

Back