Softball on video stream tomorrow vs College of Charleston

I'll be streaming the game at my office.... good thing I have an understanding boss....:eek:lol: won't get a lot accomplished but hoping the Lady Vols look sharp and take care of business!

Go Lady Vols!

Lady Vols not hitting!!!

They give up a run in the 5th and 2 runs in the 6th... now losing 3-1 going to the 7th inning...

Wow! Team must really be tired after being yanked around the country like a yo yo. CoC lost to ETSU earlier this year.

i'm not worried about it they get to head home for a long time next week!! GBO get it back tomorrow ladies!!

Wow... I mean I don't want to be a jerk but it seems appropriate for me to reset my expectations for this team in my head a little bit. Elite teams don't lose those kinds of games.

For all of you historians; Where does this loss rank amongst our all time biggest upset losses. I know the Weekly's have never lost to an in state team. Of course you don't usually travel for those games, if you do it's not far.

Wow... I mean I don't want to be a jerk but it seems appropriate for me to reset my expectations for this team in my head a little bit. Elite teams don't lose those kinds of games.

welcome to the game of softball you cannot win them all :hi:

For all of you historians; Where does this loss rank amongst our all time biggest upset losses. I know the Weekly's have never lost to an in state team. Of course you don't usually travel for those games, if you do it's not far.

Its a loss you get over it and move on geez...some of yall are making this out to be bigger than it is

I'm not mad, I'm just trying to get educated on history. I seen a picture of Raven Chavanne on twitter before the team left town. She was laying on the bus seat and just looked like someone on their death bed. If you read CalVolfans post that I started on the "UCLA beat Fulerton" thread, you get an idea of just how this team has been yo yo'd across the country and in the process has never had a chance to catch up with any rest.

Reactions: 1 person
I get it Rabid, but our bench should be more talented than COC's starters

Our bench is just as tired as the starters. It's not the games, it's the travel. I just wonder if a team has ever played a schedule like this, as far as traveling. Ralph should make them sleep from the time the game was over until tomorrows game.

It's just one game, I think Syracuse mens basketball team lost to a division 2 team in a pre season game, then wen on to final 4 and maybe further, a few years back. My biggest concern is I hope Ralph don't lose the team over a game like this. He has a hard approach at times and the girls know his scheduling is a big cause of this. I hope he'll just lay back and let them rest. Not let a bad resume loss put him over the edge.

This team has traveled a LOT. Everybody travels some in the spring, but this team has traveled a lot and may be tired. But why change pitchers after 2.2 innings? Fatique shouldn't have anything to do with that. I don't quite get it.

Our bench is just as tired as the starters. It's not the games, it's the travel. I just wonder if a team has ever played a schedule like this, as far as traveling. Ralph should make them sleep from the time the game was over until tomorrows game.

It's just one game, I think Syracuse mens basketball team lost to a division 2 team in a pre season game, then wen on to final 4 and maybe further, a few years back. My biggest concern is I hope Ralph don't lose the team over a game like this. He has a hard approach at times and the girls know his scheduling is a big cause of this. I hope he'll just lay back and let them rest. Not let a bad resume loss put him over the edge.

Ralph of old would have said some things to them...now he is more mellowed out he gets after them if they need it but if they're giving effort and trying he seems to try and correct...

He is still tinking with the line up he is giving gaffin a chance before SEC play starts to grab the CF spot if she can't do it lewis is back in there and the girls are ready for SEC play and the freshman have to stay ready in the dugout when their number is called

I agree armchair (BTW perfect message board name) Ellen was pitching really well I thought. When she walked the batter she got yanked over, I thought she did a good job in that sequence. The batter kept fouling of pitches and often the end result of that is a home run.

Pearls BB team lost to Cof C his final season I believe :eek:hmy:

Ugh, come on softvols! I think this team will be ok...but I was really hoping to be undefeated heading into the Alabama series...but this team has traveled quite a bit.

I remember a Kevin O'Neill basketball team getting put out of NIT by CoC also. I guess they own us.:) Also someone on another board said they've gave the softball team trouble in the past.

VN Store

Back